I use this to make real money! - How to use this creative practical tool from Bank of abundance

by edman
17 replies
One of Our Think outside the box FREEBIE
(Not a dream tool READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS)

Blank Check from BANK OF ABUNDANCE

A "Creative and Practical Reminder Tool" for anyone at any business level...

I've used this tool secretly for 3 years now to reach all my targets, I decided to share it here someone may benefit from it as well...This kind of inspiration can take you to greater heights quickly!

NOTE:

The purpose of the check is to act a creative reminder of your end goal and to motivate you to take action.

It is not a dream tool to write a random number and look at it each day to hope that it will come true.

Read the full instructions on how to use it in the real world

Click here to download and how to use this tool to make real money

http://www.askedward.co.uk/freebies/
#abundance #bank #creative #make #money #practical #real
  • Profile picture of the author Face Cap
    Thank for sharing your success
    Signature
    $100 Premium Course Leaked: The smartest strategy to get consistent job offers as a Freelance Web Developers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edman
    Thank you, I hope it helps
    Signature
    Don't Google it... ASK Edward
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shashanksolar
    Good to know about this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6175492].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author payment proof
      Is the check pic indicative of your earings?

Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6178182].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thekidebomb
        I've worked some sort of sales Job and have managed many employees, I always have them write A check to themselves a year from that date, and keep it by them at all times as reminder, I also handout sheets with weekly and monthly goals at the begining of each week, where they write what they will earn, how they will earn it, what they need to improve on to meet their goals succesfully. I was nice, my first "sales manager, was an ex Navy Seal, and one if the owners of the company was just an a-hole", they would take the entire offices chairs, and make us stand hours on end, so we would sound better pitching commidities, and my first week I had the phone cord taped around me because I "Sounded Like a Pu**y 3 phone calls in a row because I asked the potential customer to grab a pencil to show him a money in money out scenario, instead of telling them too lol, I went through sales Bootcamp, but I don't abuse workers, I motivate it them, theres a fine line I never cross.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6178585].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author THEDUKEFLEED
          Originally Posted by thekidebomb View Post

I've worked some sort of sales Job and have managed many employees, I always have them write A check to themselves a year from that date, and keep it by them at all times as reminder, I also handout sheets with weekly and monthly goals at the begining of each week, where they write what they will earn, how they will earn it, what they need to improve on to meet their goals succesfully. I was nice, my first "sales manager, was an ex Navy Seal, and one if the owners of the company was just an a-hole", they would take the entire offices chairs, and make us stand hours on end, so we would sound better pitching commidities, and my first week I had the phone cord taped around me because I "Sounded Like a Pu**y 3 phone calls in a row because I asked the potential customer to grab a pencil to show him a money in money out scenario, instead of telling them too lol, I went through sales Bootcamp, but I don't abuse workers, I motivate it them, theres a fine line I never cross.
          Nice post

More than thanks
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6181599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youngmoneystars
    is there any review on this ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6185704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    Thanks for your decision of sharing the information with warrior members. It may help many people.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6188177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AJ Warrior
    Cool Post who doesn't like big checks like that, its a good reminder to stick to your goals.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6191297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marc7
    Wow I have a check similar to this one hanging on my bulletin right now. I downloaded mines a few years ago from "The Secret" website, you know the movie. I have it filled out for $100,000...I also have a check I filled out that has been in my wallet for sometime now...I'm just waiting on the chance when I can increase the amounts on them both.
    Signature
    Marc Bell Marketing.com | Branding. Selling. Networking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6191659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rackermann
    Having a closer look at this right now - thank you very much and good luck...!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6191823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hostsdepot
    How many years have you spent to earn more than one hundred thousands ? I will read your stories and post to my forums. Is this Ok for you ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6196766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JD Ways
    Thanks for sharing this! I love stuff like this! Things like this have been helpful for me in the past! THANKS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6209335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Viramara
    Hahahaha, reminds me of my fresh new days. I once used a blank Clickbank cheque and print a number in it for motivational, but then I forgot it. The number's manifested in 8 months, to its end comma, which freaked me out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6304400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StefanAffilit
    Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6469418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dirext
    So impressed, just downloaded! Thank for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6784025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Much appreciated, thanks for sharing your way to success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7408909].message }}

Trending Topics