How To Earn $50 An Hour Providing Unique Vehicle Service

16 replies
How To Earn $50 An Hour Providing Unique Vehicle Service

How many of you own a vehicle that the door handles, bumper or mirrors are faded or turning white? My guess is many of you own a vehicle with these issues.

How many of you think that used car lot dealers have these same issues with the cars they are trying to sell? That's right, a lot of them.
What I'm about to teach you is how to get used car lot dealers to gladly pay you to fix those issues.

The rest of this report is going to give you the steps needed on how to run this very easy unique service business that anyone can do and how to do it without doing any hard selling and earn $50 per hour.

Please don't let the simplicity of this service business fool you, because if you follow the steps outlined in this report you will make money, so let's get started.

STEP ONE: Take a trip to a local used car lot and walk around and notice how many vehicles you see that the door handles, bumpers, or mirrors are faded or tuning white. The reason I tell you to do this is so that I can prove to you that this is an issue and a needed service.

STEP TWO: Order a bottle of the special black dye called Bumper & Trim Black. You can order it online at: We Are Car Care -- Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store or you might be able to find it at a local auto supply store. The price for one bottle of Bumper & Trim Black will cost you between $10 and $15 depending on where you buy it.

STEP THREE: Once you have your bottle of Bumper & Trim Black, practice on your own vehicle or a family or friends vehicle. All you have to do is rub it on like polishing your shoes, it's really that simple. After you rub it on wait about 10 to 20 minutes and then check and make sure it's dry. Bumper & Trim Black is a dye and will penetrate into the plastic very fast. After you have done a few vehicles you will be a pro.

NOTE: If you get the Bumper & Trim Black dye on the painted surface of the vehicle, simply use some rubbing alcohol on a white rag and wipe it off.

STEP FOUR: Now your ready to make some money. Go to any used car lot and look for the worst faded black bumper. Now go inside and ask to speak with the owner or general manger. When the owner or general manager comes your goal is to get him/her to agree to watch a quick demonstration. To help you achieve this use the following script:

Hello, my name is (your name) I provide a unique vehicle service that to my knowledge no one else offers. You know how on many used vehicles the black bumpers, mirrors and door handles are faded or turning white, well I restore them to look like new and I would like to restore one bumper for you FREE to prove this to you. Is this OK with you?

Most owners or general managers are going to say sure, go ahead. Now that you got the OK go outside back to the bumper you found that was the worst and restore one half and leave the other half the way it was.

Once your done go back inside and get the owner or general manager and show him/her the bad side compared to the side you just restored. They will see the big difference and love it.

When you know the owner or general manager likes what you have done tell them the following:

If you like I could come by once a week and restore any vehicles that need the bumpers, mirrors or door handles fixed.

If the owner or general manager is interested they will ask you at this point how much you charge for your services, so let him/her know you charge the following:

Door Handles - $5 each
Mirrors - $10 each
Bumpers - $25 each

STEP FIVE: Buy a 3 part carbonless invoice book at any office supply store. You are going to have to bill the car lot dealer, so you will need the invoice book to write out what services you have provided. Make sure your name and phone number are on the invoice, so they can call you if they have any questions regarding your bill.

Here is how you should fill out your invoices. Where it says quantity write the year of the vehicle. Where it says description write the make of the vehicle and the VIN #. All this info. can be found on the vehicles front window sticker. Where it says price write what you restored. Where it says amount write the total amount due for that vehicle. Once your all done with all vehicle for that day add up all the amounts and place the total at the bottom of the invoice and circle it. On the first of each month you will mail a bill to each car lot you work for with copies of the their invoices and they will then mail you a check shortly after they get your bill.

Well, I have given you a unique money making idea with little to no competition, so if you decide to follow the steps in this report you will make money.

I wish you much success!

Martin
#$50 #earn #hour #providing #service #unique #vehicle
  • Profile picture of the author deathlykb
    Seems a bit to complicated to work
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6231222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iconoclast
    After I restored my girls headlights I too thought that there could be a way to make money doing this. The headlights look sooooo much better after being restored but you have to use a drill and it takes a bit of work but not much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6232001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnGaltMarket
    This, is the Warrior's Way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6240944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Boz
    Not that there is any danger of a Warrior actually trying this "business"...

...so if you decide to follow the steps in this report you will make money.
    No you won't. What you will do, is discover some real world facts about used car dealers, and miracle products.

1. Used car dealers don't buy 'services' like this.
    2. This miracle product makes trim look good...for about 2 days. Good luck coming back to that lot again...not that you got to work there in the first place.

There is a misconception among the uninformed about used car dealers. The theory is that a car that looks good will command a higher price, therefore if you can make a car look good, the dealer will love you.

In the real world, used car dealers don't care what the car looks like. They are selling EZ Financing, and the car is just the vehicle that allows them to create yet another note.

This, is the Warrior's Way.
    Yep, post useless BS as truth, and accept praise from your believers. Gag.

And just so I don't get included in the above statement...

I have tried this product on my own car. I have discussed this type of business with every used car dealer in my town.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6263300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author THEDUKEFLEED
    Good to start this locally

Thanks anyway
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6264199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anamikasingh
    This tip is bit complicated.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6267983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adgo57
    Thank you very much but a little bit complicated
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6269597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abdurrahman
    yes it right, i understood
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6269956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kamalu
    Humh!!
    Really innovative and creative idea to make money.Thanks especially.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6281248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maneesh
    Another nice idea to make money!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6312493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antac
    Banned
    It is a amazing information for make money online.
    But I don't believe this. Hope it will be true or false.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6336402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leningovea
    I may give it a try
    Signature
    Who Else Wants An Amazon Business That Runs On Autopilot And Banks You 6 Figures A Year?

===>> If that's you then click here to learn more
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6363315].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author itssahil
      It is a good idea to earn yet a bit complicated. But yeah its a great way to start your permanent small business with almost negligible investment.

Thanks for sharing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6369907].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mmrumii
        Originally Posted by itssahil View Post

It is a good idea to earn yet a bit complicated. But yeah its a great way to start your permanent small business with almost negligible investment.

Thanks for sharing!
        That's the point.
        Thanks for sharing .. hope everything will be ok.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ej155
    Just noticed you have another thread talking about another make money idea! You really think outside of the box! How are these ideas cashing in for you buddy? thanks again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6826844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for compiling such useful info!
    Anyone put those to work and saw some results?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7318052].message }}

Trending Topics