Attention All Listbuilders! Super Trick That Will Put More Money In Your Pockets Guaranteed!

15 replies
This is a quick post on one little trick I use to get the most out of my double opt - in Aweber subscribers that I see way too few marketers using.
  1. When as person double opts - in to your email list I am using Aweber as an example this is who I use.
  2. On the confirmation success page put a link to a related affiliate offer top selling Clickbank product or your favorite affiliate link for example.
  3. Instead of a thank you page for your upsells which people may or may not click. You would look for a top selling product preferably with an autoplay video on the sales page to grab their attention.
  4. When they double opt-in to your list this affiliate product will automatically be shown to them, and if it is a good related product that is a hot seller, you will see a big increase in revenue just from this little trick.
****** They will still get the freebies they opted in for, and you will increase your revenue while you are building your email list at the same time ******

This is a win, win, for everyone involved just make sure the product is of high quality to keep the refunds at a bare minimum. Go ahead try it and watch your commissions soar!

Hit thanks I just made you some money.
#attention #guaranteed #listbuilders #money #pockets #put #super #trick
  • Profile picture of the author busterkman
    excellent win win tip. Will try to integrate into my optin's. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6325319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    Sounds like a good strategy. Let me try for my one.
    The only thing we need to keep in our mind is, the product has to be of good quality. A very true point, not for only IM but for any types of selling/marketing.
    Signature

check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6326117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    Sounds like a good strategy. Let me try for my one.
    The only thing we need to keep in our mind is, the product has to be of good quality. A very true point, not for only IM but for any types of selling/marketing.
    Signature

check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6326119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rozzski999
    Great advice I have just signed up to a weber so result!
    Signature
    Latest Reviews and Free Training
    http://bobbydonlinemarketing.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6340973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
    Yes sir!!! That is an awesome tip and I will be using it starting tonight.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6341437].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    Glad your finding it helpful this will make you more money I have no doubt. Hit thanks guys.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6346535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sithisen
    Nice tip. Have to do some testing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6429609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    What's wrong with you people? Where have you learned how to make money online? scratch that... where have you learned how to create a REAL business online?

First things first...

1) Double opt-in is a waste of time as 30% will NOT confirm their email address for many reasons. You can assume that if they don't confirm, then they are not worth having on your list because they're not interested, but 30% is far too high a number to be making assumptions. I deal in facts...period. (this is not set in stone, many use double opt-in and swear by it) but it's the rest of advice in this thread that's dangerous.
    2) Sending you subscriber immediately to a clickbank offer is bad business practice. You know what they say about first impressions. Well, if you send them directly to a clickbank offer that they know for a fact you are an affiliate for, what impression are you sending them? I'll tell you, you are telling them that they have just opted into a persons list who has absolutely no intention of providing value. You are telling them that your number one goal is to sell to them, not help them. This is awful marketing and it will hurt your chances of building trust with that person.
    3) You may make a few sales at first by sending them to an affiliate offer, but you will lose the chance to sell to these people over and over and over again in the future.

You need to ask yourself. Is my goal to build a responsive list of people who know, like and trust me? or is it to hardsell every prospect as soon as they opt-in? The latter will dramatically affect your long term goals and you can take that to the bloody bank.

Hard selling DOES NOT WORK LONG-TERM...IT'S AWFUL MARKETING AND IT'S WHAT NEWBIES DO WHO HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE HOW TO CREATE A BUSINESS.

Get the hell away from this opportunity seeker mindset and start to think like an entrepreneur if you want to make it online. The advice in this thread is EXACTLY why the failure rate is so high in this industry. Working on strategies that do not work long-term is why so many fail.

My advice, learn how to market efficiently.
    Signature
    Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
    for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6438685].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
      Originally Posted by retsced View Post

What's wrong with you people? Where have you learned how to make money online? scratch that... where have you learned how to create a REAL business online?

First things first...

1) Double opt-in is a waste of time as 30% will NOT confirm their email address for many reasons. You can assume that if they don't confirm, then they are not worth having on your list because they're not interested, but 30% is far too high a number to be making assumptions. I deal in facts...period. (this is not set in stone, many use double opt-in and swear by it) but it's the rest of advice in this thread that's dangerous.
      2) Sending you subscriber immediately to a clickbank offer is bad business practice. You know what they say about first impressions. Well, if you send them directly to a clickbank offer that they know for a fact you are an affiliate for, what impression are you sending them? I'll tell you, you are telling them that they have just opted into a persons list who has absolutely no intention of providing value. You are telling them that your number one goal is to sell to them, not help them. This is awful marketing and it will hurt your chances of building trust with that person.
      3) You may make a few sales at first by sending them to an affiliate offer, but you will lose the chance to sell to these people over and over and over again in the future.

You need to ask yourself. Is my goal to build a responsive list of people who know, like and trust me? or is it to hardsell every prospect as soon as they opt-in? The latter will dramatically affect your long term goals and you can take that to the bloody bank.

Hard selling DOES NOT WORK LONG-TERM...IT'S AWFUL MARKETING AND IT'S WHAT NEWBIES DO WHO HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE HOW TO CREATE A BUSINESS.

Get the hell away from this opportunity seeker mindset and start to think like an entrepreneur if you want to make it online. The advice in this thread is EXACTLY why the failure rate is so high in this industry. Working on strategies that do not work long-term is why so many fail.

My advice, learn how to market efficiently.

This guy obviously has not made a penny online:rolleyes: and it's not hard selling it's the same as a one time offer page only way more effective.

Fair exchange they get your one time offer for free the least they can do is look at an offer which no one is forcing them to buy.

My list is highly responsive and I treat them like gold. Did I mention it's closing in on 10,000 subs double opt-in whats yours at 500 hundred?

This is just a tip anyone is free to monetize their lists anyway they please if you do not agree that's fine. This will help out a few folks who are yet to make any money.

Tip: It does not have to be a clickbank product it can be your own product, a Rapbank product, or anything in between I was using Clickbank as an example.

Tip: Single opt-ins are horrible sorry I do not want anyone on my list who is not interested in seeing what I have to offer fake email addresses etc.... No thanks! Anyone who is using the single opt-in strategy is playing Poker.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6439171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sitifatimah
    good informations ...thx for ure share jay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6440298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madhushan
    Hi jay,

Smart and innovative thinking. I am going to try this out.

Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6441872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UberNoob
    Thanks for the tip. I've just started with the whole list building thing, and will definitely consider using this tip in the near future.

Thanks again,
    UberNoob
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6500148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OstapW
    Are you sure Aweber is the best pick? Just sayin'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6537312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author menakaesa
    Nice tip...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6582870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Sounds like a great article, Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7316185].message }}

Trending Topics