Email Marketing A-to-Z.. Almost all you need!

by arni22
15 replies
You finally realize that you need a good opt-in list. After reading countless articles and sought expert advices and have read many success stories of people creating a small fortune with opt-in lists you finally decide to have one of your own. Then it happens, you think you have known everything there is to know about opt-in lists and have followed their advices to the T and you still weren't able to make a profit.

In fact, you may be losing money. You maybe hiring writers to help you out, or there are some expenses incurred, even if you have a big list, but only a very small percentage actually buys from you, your still losing profit. You'll realize that after a few months when you see your statistics and sales figures.

So what could have gone wrong? Why have others succeeded where you have failed? The most common mistake is that you dived straight right in. You chose a topic where you think could be quite popular and would earn you money. This just not the case. Just because you wrote people from the list doesn't mean they are going to buy instantly.

Here I will offer more advice, for those who have started an opt-in list and have failed, you can rejuvenate your failed venture. For those who are starting, here are three quick and easy ways to build a profitable opt-in list.
1) Get your customers to trust you and your products first. Just launching your opt-in list would not make you an expert and a believable seller. Put many articles first before you start an opt-in list. Write about the topic you know and have started and used for your site. Try to put forums first to gain knowledge about your customers about their wants and needs and target those wants and needs.
#atoz #email #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author liliaha
    Wow! Very well written! Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6501319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxibrian
    Thanks for sharing, downloaded!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6506426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benzmen
    Good information thanks for the informatoin sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6509885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nouvellevie
    Thank you very much.
    Signature

Quality funnels & solo traffic
    http://gordsolo.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6509895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meghang
    Thanks so much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6512049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lironf20
    looks great, downloading!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6516167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmrumii
    have downloaded, Just waiting to read.
    hope it'll help me to reach my goal.
    thanks a lot for your kinda help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6523247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redexclub
    Thanks, It's really useful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6526639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OstapW
    Third text of this type that I am downloading for later from this series of threads.
    Ok, first of all, I respect the fact that you use the "Almost" in the title. You can easily understand why, if you've been in the business a while now.
    Second of all, at a first glance, your guide looks swell. I'll probably hit you back right here with a small review these days. I do not like series of comments like "way to go!" or "thanks, helpful!" I think there is usually more to say, but we do not make the time for it...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6537292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jakebvs85
    I have read about optimize press. Anyone used it? Is it that good?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6538870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nickburdall
    Very useful thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6633843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wenotice
    Great Job putting this together. I just downloaded it and I can actually refer this to people I come across who ask me this question. Great job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6633925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan6
    Well done man. Its really great. I will download it right now. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6674483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author u2club25
    Good Idea. I've downloaded it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6824770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Great read, very straightforward and achievable.
    Thanks for providing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7375992].message }}

Trending Topics