[ Free ebook - no opt-in ] How You Can Make Money Selling Ebooks

19 replies
Just like the title says, this free ebook covers the basics of researching, creating, and selling your own ebooks online to create multiple, ongoing income streams. No opt-in required, no strings attached. The link below is a direct link to the ebook.

http://www.boogiejack.com/software/F...ctCreation.pdf

PS - I originally posted this for my newsletter subscribers as my birthday gift to them.
#ebooks #make #money #selling
  • Profile picture of the author Mickinzie
    are you personally doing it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6532325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anaxa77
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6532774].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antac
    Banned
    I have downloaded your book but didn't read it yet. I am really searching this type of book. I hope there are so many help full information in this book.
    Cheers for this great share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6533124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karinhaworth
    Hey Dennis, The ebook is great and I'm seriously looking at the more indepth one you've got Thank you so much...Karin
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6536510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pmrzepp
    thank you bro
    awesome ebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6536981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OstapW
    Funny how some people present this as being ultra-new.
    It is quite handbook material, so to speak.
    However, since no one expects you to reinvent the wheel...
    I like how the material is structured, I'll give it a deeper analysis these days and come back with a small review
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6537253].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
      Originally Posted by Mickinzie View Post

are you personally doing it?
      I've been earning my full-time living online since 1999 (part-time since1997), and most of that is from selling ebooks. So yes, I'm doing it, and have been, for quite some time.

Originally Posted by peter_act View Post

Don't very often see you in here Dennis - thought you lurked in the "Off topic forum"!
      Mostly do these days, Peter. Once in a while I pop up in different forums just to remind myself why I mostly hang out in the OT.

Originally Posted by karinhaworth View Post

Hey Dennis, The ebook is great and I'm seriously looking at the more indepth one you've got Thank you so much...Karin
      Hi Karin. Glad you like it. Thanks for letting me know.

Originally Posted by OstapW View Post

Funny how some people present this as being ultra-new.
      It is quite handbook material, so to speak.
      However, since no one expects you to reinvent the wheel...
      I like how the material is structured, I'll give it a deeper analysis these days and come back with a small review
      Not sure if you were referring to me with that comment about presenting it as if it was new, because I said in the OP this covers the basics. Of course, much of it will be new to a lot of people who have never tried researching, creating, and selling their own information products, but I never said anything about it being "ultra new" material.

Some of the stuff in my eBook Master Course would be new to most people, but that's another discussion. Feel free to "review" it if you like, but it's a free product, so I'm not sure how necessary a review is since no one is risking any money.

To everyone else who left a comment that didn't require a reply, thanks, enjoy.
      Signature

Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6538077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FeliciaW
    Will be sure to read....thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6538158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anders3397
    Thanks Dennis, very useful. It's a shame that despite information such as yours relatively few people ever really create a successful ebook. I think there's a real mindset problem - people feel overwhelmed by the idea or find the actual writing part too daunting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6538513].message }}
      Originally Posted by anders3397 View Post

Thanks Dennis, very useful. It's a shame that despite information such as yours relatively few people ever really create a successful ebook. I think there's a real mindset problem - people feel overwhelmed by the idea or find the actual writing part too daunting.
      Thanks, glad you like it.

The intimidation factor is real for some people. That's why I describe my process of outlining a table of contents.

Chapter 1 Title
      • Talk about this
      • Talk about this too
      • Talk about that
      Chapter 2 Title
      • Make a chapter title for each topic
      • add bullet points of what you want to cover
      • keep adding bullet point until you list all the items you want to cover in each chapter
      Chapter 3
      • Continue until you've created your outline
      • Start writing about each bullet point
      • continue until you finish
      When you break down a daunting task into little steps like that it's much easier to get started and to complete the product.

As for mindset, that's a real problem too. In my advanced course I start the ebook with a whole chapter about mindset. It's a very complete course ... a 185 page brain dump!
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6539181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jakebvs85
    Very good training. I would not doubt if you have been doing this for quite some time now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6538686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryanas
    Great post about eBook selling. I have to say that starting out is the hardest part about the whole process. Just writing the darn book is hard... then having to sell it is even harder. But I will say that when you make your first sale and you realize you've created something that people are looking for - you feel wonderful.
    I wrote a 100+ page book called "21 Days To Twitter Leadership" helping people (mostly newbies) learn how to use Twitter. To drive traffic I bought some keywords on Google and emailed my list.
    It worked and I started selling copies of the book in the same week. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means a millionaire from selling a $37 eBook. But it has taught me a lot about online marketing, sales and content creation. I'm excited for the next opportunity.
    Here are three action steps I would recommend if you are serious about creating an eBook.
    1) Use a template to help you format as you write. I did this as recommended by one of my marketing coaches and it made a huge difference. It helps because you can see the book taking shape as you write and you don't get burned out.
    2) Don't look at the eBook as a the end product. Use the eBook as the beginning of a relationship with a reader/customer - not the last time you will help them.
    3) Don't spend too much on Google adwords and other "for pay" traffic generators. Be sure to mix in affiliates, blogs and other social media elements to help spread the word. I learned this the hard way - so trust me on this one.
    Hope these ideas are helpful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6546778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author angelina10
    Please tell me about eBook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6551493].message }}
      Originally Posted by angelina10 View Post

Please tell me about eBook.
      Um..sure. It's free. Download it and read it.

Hope that helps. :rolleyes:
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6551577].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6561315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
    Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to reading it.

All the best,

Martin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6568119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author forumaddict
    downloading, cant wait to read em....

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6611461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Nuskey
    Really great stuff. Thank you for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6784221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for providing this. Downloading...
    Hope this helps me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7350894].message }}

Trending Topics