JV With Me In My Upcoming Launch - Big Prizes On Offer

0 replies
Hi Fellow Warriors,

I have a really exciting launch coming up on the 7th August (if everything goes smoothly of course lol) for a Mobile Marketing WSO which will cater to both offline and online marketers. It will go through a number of different areas like local business research, lead generation, how to presell effectively etc.

This will be in the form of 2 extensive reports with graphics/screenshots and will be very actionable. There is no fluff or rehashed junk here. I have a number of really big Warriors behind my launch already, so you can be sure this will be a great launch if you join in. In addition I am coached by John Taylor who is a very respected warrior and 7 figure marketer, so I have had input in the launch from one of the best! In addition I am from a Financial Services background and I worked in a top Financial Advice company so know all about offline sales.

I am giving out free review copies of my product but only to a select number of people based on who I feel will really review it seriously and if they like it to then promote it. Whether you're a big affiliate/JV or a small guy I am rewarding warriors for this launch.

Please check out this page to see more details - http://mobileofflinecrusher.com/

Please feel free to contact me via PM ,Skype or email and I would be delighted to have you behind my launch.

Joel
#big #launch #offer #prizes #upcoming

Trending Topics