JV Partners Wanted: Niche Product Creator Looking for Marketing Partners

0 replies
Hey fellow Warrior Forum members:

I am a former Director of Research for an investment firm with strong research and writing skills. I have created high quality (how to) info courses such as video courses in investments and trading as well as ebooks covering hair loss and other health issues. I also have a background in the dating & fitness niches, so I am looking to create products in those fields as well. I have also written a couple WSOs.

I understand and have implemented most facets of internet marketing, but I feel most comfortable creating products. So I am looking to start a JV with other marketers who feel more comfortable with SEO, traffic, list building, getting affiliates etc.

Please note, I am not looking for affiliates, I am looking for actual partners to split total revenue in products (preferably outside the IM niche).

If any of this interests you, please comment on this thread or message me with your skill set. Also feel free to ask any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.
#creator #joint venture #marketing #niche #partners #product #product creation #seo #traffic #wanted

Trending Topics