A Gift For You - My New Amazon Kindle Royalty Calculator

5 replies
I thought I would give a little back to the community and share a cool little tool I created and have been using myself for awhile.

It's my new Amazon Kindle Royalty Calculator ....

You see, Amazon has two different royalty programs; one has delivery charges and one doesn't, they both have different royalty rates and the royalty always differs based on your book price, the file size of your book, and which program you choose so it can be very complicated trying to figure out how much of a royalty you will be making on the Kindle.

I actually like playing with different pricing options and optimizing my current and future books for maximum profits. The problem is, there wasn't an easy way to calculate royalties much less play with different numbers, compare options side by side, and do "what-if" scenarios. Sometimes the 30% royalty program actually pays MORE than the 70% (it depends on book file size and price etc.)

I ended up creating this cool little Royalty Calculator for my own use and I absolutely LOVE it so I decided to put it online for everyone to use for free. It's not the prettiest calculator in the world but it WORKS!

Feel free to bookmark the page and if you like it, please share it with others via social media. There is no opt-in or "catch", it's 100% free
#amazon #calculator #free #gift #royalty

Trending Topics