**FREE** Software With Master Resell Rights - Exit Profit Generator

16 replies
This is a neat software that you can use for yourself and sale and keep 100% of the Profits.

#exit #free #generator #master #profit #resell #rights #software
  • Profile picture of the author cell4review
    I am using blogger . it's compatible with blogger ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7412774].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    The script needs to be inserted into a standard html page. Sorry I don't thik it works with wordpress or google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7412784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sean Mckee
    Pretty cool...Thanks!
    Signature

Grab your free report, NO OPT-IN. Can you make $ in the next 24hrs using Email? click HERE to find out

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7414727].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author angshuy2k
      Nice script will test it on couple of my sites.

Thank You
      Swrajit
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lloydmc
    It is a very iffy thing to accept "free" software, and twice more iffy to also grant "resell" rights to it. Why are you doing this... actually, where did it initially come from?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415132].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by lloydmc View Post

It is a very iffy thing to accept "free" software, and twice more iffy to also grant "resell" rights to it. Why are you doing this... actually, where did it initially come from?
      Ever heard the saying never look a gift horse in the mouth?

It amazes me that some me people on this forum are so negative. You always think the worse without any investigation.

Let me just say this...How hard is it to download the software, unzip the file, and read the licensing file?

Really? How hard would that be for you to do?

Instead of doing that you just rather question my motives. I am not begging for you to download it, Optin for it, pay for it, or even use it. In reality, I could care less!

I am doing this because this is the place where we do this!

Why did you come to this part of the forum? To get free stuff right?

So to ask me why I am giving away free stuff in the free stuff section sounds like you are the one with the shaky motives to me.

To answer the question where did I get it is not important but I will tell you anyway...

Frank Salinas, the creator of the software sent me an email telling me where to download it for free. He also mentioned that I had Master resell rights and I could do with it what I please!

It was a gift for being a loyal subscriber I guess. Contrary to popular belief some list owners do use their list to give value to their subscribers. And Frank is one of them!

And as a member of this forum family, I decided to share it with my forum family members.

Frank did not ask me for anything when he gave it to me and and I am not asking you for anything fro you.

Bye the way.... I have a collection of master resell rights products and I am collecting more each day. And I plan to keep sharing with my fellow warrior members.

And if that makes you anxious or upset..then feel free to skip any thread that is started by me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7419049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author japaneseinked
    nobody would just give free software AND with resell rights. what's the catch?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author service provider
    can i use this software for generating traffic for my domain parking systems
    Signature
    Want To Increase Sales On Etsy**Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7418020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Hope it works well with WP because I really needed something like this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7421045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kazim
    I didn't use it before.
    I didn't know about it . I hope I'll like it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7447747].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7659905].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712658].message }}

Trending Topics