Free Ebook - how to get paid to play poker online.

11 replies
I have written a free Ebook on how to get paid to poker online. Here's the direct download link: http://www.ebooks-made-easy.com/poke...aidtopoker.zip

(This is a .pdf file in .zip format...)

You also get a special designed squeeze page and professional graphics to give it away from your own web site, and at the same time build an opt in list.
#ebook #free #online #paid #play #poker
  • Profile picture of the author desmondchui
    thanks for it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[697944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iwanttomakemoney
    Hey thanks for the poker ebook. I've tried a few rooms like PartyPoker, but it seems like a LOT of the major networks have shut their doors to US players. Is there any way to circumvent this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[703692].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stevecyr
    Do anyone here really think Poker is a good source of earning money...I Dont think so...its just like a Ruining Habit...u will get habitual to it..and will looose whatever u have...Rest gimme some correction if i am wrong somewhere..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715480].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author XiahouDun
      I'm winning money right now with poker. It's not that much, but everything counts towards the end of the month

You have to take it seriously, as everything in this life, if you want to succeed with poker: reading & studying poker books (and I mean real books written by real poker pros, forget about clickbank ebooks), tracking and analizing data, improving you game, keeping a bankroll, etc...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[719952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Vercetti
    Thanks for the ebook. I am thinking of playing poker again, never was too successful with it before.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[720726].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smcdunbiz
    Before I download it what is the book about? General advice on TAG play? I've been playing for over a year now. I was curious to what you ment get paid to play.

Meaning getting paid to play in terms of RB, winnings at the tables, or something completely different?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[790847].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ebooks4u
      It's about TAG play, as you mentioned. But it also gives you links where you can get free cash to start playing poker online.

Originally Posted by smcdunbiz View Post

Before I download it what is the book about? General advice on TAG play? I've been playing for over a year now. I was curious to what you ment get paid to play.

Meaning getting paid to play in terms of RB, winnings at the tables, or something completely different?
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1969925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Thanks for the E-Book since I play poker for a hobby this looks like a good read
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[883209].message }}

Trending Topics