How To Start And Grow A MAGNETIC RESPONSIVE List

8 replies
Hi Warriors

I thought i would give back and give you some cool strategies on how to
build a hyper responsive mailing list that generate you money for years to come.

I will share what i have learned about building a HYPER RESPONSIVE ROBUST mailing list and cranking CASH from it

Its the difference between those that succeed online and those that fail.

Ok lets get started as i have a ton of stuff to share.

MAGNETIC LIST BUILDING MACHINE.

Lets start out with the basics and get more advanced.How an online business works is simple:

visitors> Prospects> customers>repeat customers> lifetime customers.

When NEW HUNGRY PEOPLE visit your website you need to convert them into prospects or leads/subscribers as they say.You do this by setting up a squeeze page and capturing name and emails and you give a valuable free gift away to entice them to join your list.

The free gift will be a solution to a specific problem your market are experiencing. Go To Forums in your niche to see what people are struggling with and then just create the solution in the form of ebook, audio, video etc and give it away for free.

Now you have the prospect you need to convert them into customers. You do this with setting up a front end offer say $10. If they buy ,they are now on your customer mailing list.

Over time you will want to send your customer mailing list other higher priced back end offers and they become repeat customers. To get them a lifetime customers you must demonstrate long term trust and excellence and stand out from others.

Do that and keep improving that visitor funnel flow and you have a magnetic list building machine on autopilot right there.

LIST BUILDING IS PURE M.A.G.I.C

M stands for Money

There are various ways to make money with your list. You could rent your names,sell solo ads, sell affiliate offers of value or sell your own products you created.You can even send people to a website with google adsense ads.These are just a few ways to make money from your list.

A stands for awareness

You need to be aware of what your mailing list wants and needs. Speak to them and REACH out and let them know you care about them. You can find out what they want by sending out a survey. Go to surveymonkey.com for a free survey resource.

Add your contact number and facebook address at the bottom of your emails etc.Send your list to your blog and ask them to leave comments on your content.

G stands for Gateway.

When you build a sizable list you will attract the attention of affiliates and other people in your market place as long as you have treated your list correct to begin with.People will start to take notice.

As a result joint ventures get easier, people send you products to review, you get discounted deals for your subscribers, get invited to events and parties.
In other words it gives you access to people and places you could not get before.

I stands for interaction

Most people especially in the IM niche think that building a list is a one way street. Its not.

These are real people you are communicating with, they want to talk and interact with you.These are your future friends and clients so treat them with respect and they will reward you.

Get your subscribers involved with your product launches, they will effectively build your product for you indirectly. For example send them to your blog and give them update live video everyday on your product creation process, they will feed back to you and you can now take that feedback and make your product tailor made for them.

C stands for Credibility

You can build massive trust through regular communication. I would suggest 3-4 time a week is best.They need time to get to know you and what your about. Use different media if you can, video, audio, ebook, text emails etc. Mix it up if you can to appeal to everyone.

You must be honest with your list, be yourself and let your personality shine through.Adding VALUE is also key.You can add value by sending cool free content that keeps them coming back for more.As the marketplace pays for value, start increasing your skillset and over deliver on your content.

To build even greater credibility you can use social proof. If you have met or been trained by a well know marketer, mention their name, this can give IMPACT immediately with people.

Most of all be consistent with your communication and have their best interests at heart.Be a giver and not a taker.

LIST BUILDING ENTRY POINTS

I have put this advanced list building strategy for those that already know the basics.

Once you have your list all set up, look for ways to add your list building to other websites.For instance you could set up exit pages. So when a visitor tries to leave your website you capture their name and email using an exit page. Eg dave guindon exit splash is quite good. This can increase your sign ups.

Also put a sign up page on your blogs too and when you launch a product or give away Bonuses, you have a separate list of launch fans and those you know that love bonuses.By the way segregating your lists is important and i use aweber to do this which i find excellent.

When you make sales have a list of buyers so you can identify them as a LOYAL customer. So when you run a marketing campaign you can target a particular group to get maximum return and you can target your high paying customers for higher priced back end products.

Anyway i hope i helped you out

All the best

Mark
#grow #highly #list #magnetic #responsive #start
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    Very great tips

Thank you so much
    Signature
    > Instant Traffic Formula : Top Affiliate Make $568K in 30 days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7761941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mark healy
      Your welcome, just use this advice it really helped me alot. If you get stuck let me know.

all the best

Mark
      Signature

Build a Real Online Business from scratch today!
      Get Your FREE Webinar Training Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7763779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sb4forum
    Thanks for this information, i'll follow your advice definitely.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7775791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Thaly Vu
    Very useful tips, thanks a lot for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7811824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mark healy
    thanks, using M.A.G.I.C as part of your email strategy is very powerful indeed.
    Signature

Build a Real Online Business from scratch today!
    Get Your FREE Webinar Training Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7812193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tend
    Originally Posted by mark healy View Post

Hi Warriors

build a hyper responsive mailing list that generate you money for years to come.

I will share what i have learned about building a HYPER RESPONSIVE ROBUST mailing list and cranking CASH from it

Lets start out with the basics and get more advanced.How an online business works is simple:

When NEW HUNGRY PEOPLE visit your website you need to convert them into prospects or leads/subscribers as they say.You do this by setting up a squeeze page and capturing name and emails and you give a valuable free gift away to entice them to join your list.

The free gift will be a solution to a specific problem your market are experiencing. Go To Forums in your niche to see what people are struggling with and then just create the solution in the form of ebook, audio, video etc and give it away for free.

Now you have the prospect you need to convert them into customers. You do this with setting up a front end offer say $10. If they buy ,they are now on your customer mailing list.

Over time you will want to send your customer mailing list other higher priced back end offers and they become repeat customers. To get them a lifetime customers you must demonstrate long term trust and excellence and stand out from others.

Do that and keep improving that visitor funnel flow and you have a magnetic list building machine on autopilot right there.

M stands for Money

There are various ways to make money with your list. You could rent your names,sell solo ads, sell affiliate offers of value or sell your own products you created.You can even send people to a website with google adsense ads.These are just a few ways to make money from your list.

A stands for awareness

You need to be aware of what your mailing list wants and needs. Speak to them and REACH out and let them know you care about them. You can find out what they want by sending out a survey. Go to surveymonkey.com for a free survey resource.

Add your contact number and facebook address at the bottom of your emails etc.Send your list to your blog and ask them to leave comments on your content.

G stands for Gateway.

When you build a sizable list you will attract the attention of affiliates and other people in your market place as long as you have treated your list correct to begin with.People will start to take notice.

As a result joint ventures get easier, people send you products to review, you get discounted deals for your subscribers, get invited to events and parties.
    In other words it gives you access to people and places you could not get before.

I stands for interaction

Most people especially in the IM niche think that building a list is a one way street. Its not.

These are real people you are communicating with, they want to talk and interact with you.These are your future friends and clients so treat them with respect and they will reward you.

Get your subscribers involved with your product launches, they will effectively build your product for you indirectly. For example send them to your blog and give them update live video everyday on your product creation process, they will feed back to you and you can now take that feedback and make your product tailor made for them.

C stands for Credibility

You can build massive trust through regular communication. I would suggest 3-4 time a week is best.They need time to get to know you and what your about. Use different media if you can, video, audio, ebook, text emails etc. Mix it up if you can to appeal to everyone.

You must be honest with your list, be yourself and let your personality shine through.Adding VALUE is also key.You can add value by sending cool free content that keeps them coming back for more.As the marketplace pays for value, start increasing your skillset and over deliver on your content.

To build even greater credibility you can use social proof. If you have met or been trained by a well know marketer, mention their name, this can give IMPACT immediately with people.

Most of all be consistent with your communication and have their best interests at heart.Be a giver and not a taker.

I have put this advanced list building strategy for those that already know the basics.

Once you have your list all set up, look for ways to add your list building to other websites.For instance you could set up exit pages. So when a visitor tries to leave your website you capture their name and email using an exit page. Eg dave guindon exit splash is quite good. This can increase your sign ups.

Also put a sign up page on your blogs too and when you launch a product or give away Bonuses, you have a separate list of launch fans and those you know that love bonuses.By the way segregating your lists is important and i use aweber to do this which i find excellent.

When you make sales have a list of buyers so you can identify them as a LOYAL customer. So when you run a marketing campaign you can target a particular group to get maximum return and you can target your high paying customers for higher priced back end products.

All the best

Mark
    VERY USEFUL TIPS.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8331019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vlad2503
    Originally Posted by mark healy View Post

Hi Warriors

M stands for Money

A stands for awareness

G stands for Gateway.

I stands for interaction

C stands for Credibility

All the best

Mark

Very valuable information thanks for sharing

Vlad
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8336693].message }}

Trending Topics