Amazon + Youtube - Very Simple - $2k a Month

by SandraLarkin Banned
18 replies
This is a very simple strategy that utilizes youtube and amazon. You can very easily make more than $2k a month doing this, and it is absolutely free.

This is very simple, has been around for ages, but with an Amazon twist that works very well. This is great for newbies trying to make money for the first time.

This is not a full tutorial that will give you every bit of detail, but you will very easily be able to figure everything out once you know the exact steps you need to go through:

Steps:

First you need to pick a niche that is good on amazon, something that is selling. For example video games, cell phones, fitness equipment, just about anything that is selling good at the moment.

Next, you need to pick out a product based on price. Now remember you are doing this for an amazon commission so you do not want to pick anything too low priced. You also do not want to pick anything too high because it is unlikely to convert into a sale all the time.

So pick something mid-ranged, that sells well, and you can make a nice commission on.

Next, You need to create a video of your product for youtube. This can be a review or anything about it, as long as you put your affiliate link ion he description.

Now, you can have them created for cheap on fiverr or somewhere, or you can create them yourself. You will then want to look for a video getting a ton of views with your product in it and tag the video with the exact same tags it has so it will gain views quick. You will look for this high raffic video on youtube of course.

Next, you will want to put this video review in the amazon reviews section.

Now, about the video you can find people to make your videos or you can make them yourself reviewing whichever products you pick. If you need help with that, I'm sure I can answer yor questions if it is no clear.

Once you do it with one product, have one video out there, you just do it over and over again until you have ten videos, then 100 videos, and you will have a stream of income coming in for free.

Just take a bit of action, and your first online money will be on it's way.
#$2k #amazon #month #simple #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author astronomynerd
    Thank dude! Isn't ranking on youtube hard for those highly competitive niche terms?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7767547].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Maecenas23
      From what I know they stopped accepting video reviews in the customer reviews area simply because they are not interested to have you get a click, a cookie and sale instead of them doing this.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7768824].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SandraLarkin
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Maecenas23 View Post

From what I know they stopped accepting video reviews in the customer reviews area simply because they are not interested to have you get a click, a cookie and sale instead of them doing this.

You can just leave a text review with link then. I however did not hear that. I will check it out.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7769729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Heart Cardio
    Thanks for this info. Have you earned this much doing it? Or personally know anyone who has?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7770051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sb4forum
    Nice information, but will it really woking? I mean have you earn it own?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7775787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danielph
    Does someone have success with this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7777322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CS7
    Cool idea, don't see why this shouldn't work, especially if you had a lot of videos!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7777398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Story
    I love the way of the book showing how to boost the traffic. I will be using it for my site
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7777571].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dogkojo
      I'm having issues getting an Amazon affiliate link to show in the description. I get a message that there are illegal characters. I don't think it's referring to me as the illegal character.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7781614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Nice one dude, thanks for the information. Anyone out there have tried this one? I think this one works, am I right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7786788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omgcheley
    What do you think is a good price range for a product on Amazon?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7816984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goldieregalado
    Great idea to earn i try to do

thanks for sharing
    Goldie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7825005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iaadam
    Nice idea ! why not I'll try .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7858654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smartzrank
    Thanks for this cool idea. but anyway i think this will work for cpa more likely then amazon products off course earning will be less.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7908052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    Folks, this doesn't work for various reasons.

For starters, it will get your Amazon account banned for placing your affiliate links on YouTube. Big no-no.

Please, before posting something like this, understand the rules and the ramifications as such. People who try this are going to be back on the forums in a month telling everyone how Amazon banned their accounts "for no reason".

Stay away from this strategy.
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7909163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pauluskramer
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

Folks, this doesn't work for various reasons.

For starters, it will get your Amazon account banned for placing your affiliate links on YouTube. Big no-no.

Please, before posting something like this, understand the rules and the ramifications as such. People who try this are going to be back on the forums in a month telling everyone how Amazon banned their accounts "for no reason".

Stay away from this strategy.
      I did not know this either, I was banned within a day Anyway, good lesson!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7952699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tend
    Originally Posted by SandraLarkin View Post

This is a very simple strategy that utilizes youtube and amazon. You can very easily make more than $2k a month doing this, and it is absolutely free.

This is very simple, has been around for ages, but with an Amazon twist that works very well. This is great for newbies trying to make money for the first time.

This is not a full tutorial that will give you every bit of detail, but you will very easily be able to figure everything out once you know the exact steps you need to go through:

Steps:

First you need to pick a niche that is good on amazon, something that is selling. For example video games, cell phones, fitness equipment, just about anything that is selling good at the moment.

Next, you need to pick out a product based on price. Now remember you are doing this for an amazon commission so you do not want to pick anything too low priced. You also do not want to pick anything too high because it is unlikely to convert into a sale all the time.

So pick something mid-ranged, that sells well, and you can make a nice commission on.

Next, You need to create a video of your product for youtube. This can be a review or anything about it, as long as you put your affiliate link ion he description.

Now, you can have them created for cheap on fiverr or somewhere, or you can create them yourself. You will then want to look for a video getting a ton of views with your product in it and tag the video with the exact same tags it has so it will gain views quick. You will look for this high raffic video on youtube of course.

Next, you will want to put this video review in the amazon reviews section.

Now, about the video you can find people to make your videos or you can make them yourself reviewing whichever products you pick. If you need help with that, I'm sure I can answer yor questions if it is no clear.

Once you do it with one product, have one video out there, you just do it over and over again until you have ten videos, then 100 videos, and you will have a stream of income coming in for free.

Just take a bit of action, and your first online money will be on it's way.
    CAN IT BE POSSIBLE?IF IT POSSIBLE ,ONLY 10% FREELANCER CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IF THEY ARE WORK HARDER AND FAVOUR THEIR LUCK.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8331027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenoman
    Thanks Nice!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8924417].message }}

Trending Topics