FREE VIDEO How To Make Money Online As An Affiliate

by nrupen
7 replies
Dear Warriors,
My name is Nrupen Masram. I am full time affiliate marketer.
I have created a short video on "How To Make Money Online" As an affiliate marketer.

The video is no BS, no hype real information on making money online. In case you are interested please have a look. Note that opt-in is not required to watch video.

==>How To Money Online As An Affiliate Marketer

Don't forget to leave me comments, it'll help me and encourage me to create better videos next time.

Regards,
Nrupen Masram
#affiliate #free #make #money #online #video
  • Profile picture of the author mohitsharma
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7849938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nrupen
      Originally Posted by mohitsharma View Post

R u sure that, the video way is a good to make money online. I m a freelancer and want to get more online, is the more ways to get money online.....?????

cce report card software
      Any way of making money is good if its already working for someone and its not illegal. If you are already making money via some method then check out other guys who are already making lot of money via same method as you do, this may provide great help.

By the way you didn't mention what you do as freelancer, telling that you are freelancer isn't just good information for which I could provide any help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7851525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Hello Nrupen,

I do not want to criticize just telling you the truth because you asked it here
    Don't forget to leave me comments, it'll help me and encourage me to create better videos next time.
    The video quality is damn low and the sound is very disturbing I mean its hard to understand what you are saying. if you can use the animoto so it can help you make free High quality videos.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7869863].message }}
      Originally Posted by Moneymaker2012 View Post

Hello Nrupen,
      I do not want to criticize just telling you the truth because you asked it here
      The video quality is damn low and the sound is very disturbing I mean its hard to understand what you are saying. if you can use the animoto so it can help you make free High quality videos.
      Okay I'll try to increase frame rate and resolution, I don't know how sound ended up so bad. By the way I use Camtasia Studio to create that video. Thank you I'll try to improve.

Originally Posted by opencreativs View Post

yea true.. I agree with moneymaker2012. The video and audio quality is poor. . but the information is great Nrupen.. good work
      Thank you, for commenting, I am happy you liked the content and I'll re-create video again to make necessary changes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7874368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author opencreativs
    yea true.. I agree with moneymaker2012. The video and audio quality is poor. . but the information is great Nrupen.. good work
    Signature

Animated Corporate/Explainer video production for $300 / minute
    http://www.opencreativs.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7870415].message }}
    Originally Posted by alexsmith321 View Post

Check this video out... The quality is great. This must be one of the easiest and quickest methods to make money online for 2013 as an affiliate. I have been an Internet Marketing Professional for the last 15 years and I have never seen anything like it... I made $2000 in my first 10 days.

Streaming Now: Brand New 2013 Presentation (Google Sniper Official Site)
    Do you know affiliate links are not allowed in forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7887574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shen Andreas
    This is good video, the information is very helpful, i'll wait for next post from you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7892740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fpdeziner
    Its very useful, but you did not focus on the quality of this video, very low!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7904091].message }}

Trending Topics