[FREE TODAY] Crush It With Kindle

5 replies
My book Crush It With Kindle is free today (Sunday 14th April) on Amazon Kindle.

If you don't have a Kindle you can download the free Kindle app for Mac, PC, iPad, Android, etc. It's from Amazon - just Google it.

Here's the Amazon.com link: Amazon.com: Crush It With Kindle - How to self...Amazon.com: Crush It With Kindle - How to self...
Here's the Amazon.co.uk link: Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your...Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your...
And here's Canada: Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your...Crush It With Kindle - How to self publish your...
Cheers, John
#crush #free #kindle #today
  • Profile picture of the author playerrich33
    Thanks John I need all the help I can get. I write Kindle Books. Will read and review.
    Have another great day.
    Signature
    eWorld for smartphones
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7973263].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Tighe
      Originally Posted by playerrich33 View Post

Thanks John I need all the help I can get. I write Kindle Books. Will read and review.
      Have another great day.
      Thanks playerrich33 - hope you find it useful!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7974304].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Toulou
    Just picked it up... thanks for the gift!

Ken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7974097].message }}
      Originally Posted by Ken Toulou View Post

Just picked it up... thanks for the gift!

Ken
      It's a pleasure Ken, thanks for picking it up!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7974306].message }}
        I'm going to extend the free giveaway until the end of Monday 15th April, but then it will go back to paid.

For those that don't know, Amazon will only allow you to give your book away free for 5 days in every 90 days. Today (Monday) will be the book's third day free and I need to save the final two free days for testing at a future date.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7974310].message }}

Trending Topics