yBiM Master Plan Report - MMO / IM $$$

by locke
4 replies
I've just refinied my "freebie" product for people that join my mailing list and it would be nice to get some feedback. There is some content in this report that will be extremely valuable to you in building your web business... i.e. tools, resources, and even a couple surprises... I'm open to criticism, please reply to this thread and let me know what you guys think of this report...

NO Signup Required... Direct Link to Download Page :

Free Money Making Report | Your Blog Is Money
#$$$ #master #mmo #plan #report #ybim
  • Profile picture of the author elirainc
    Banned
    just downloaded it and reading now. will update with review / suggestions once i finish it.
    thanks for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[729877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author locke
    I appreciate you guys taking the chance to look at it... I'll probably remove the offer in a week or so... hopefully a few more people will provide feedback...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[732495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yogurt
    Firstly thank you OP for the free report without requiring to sign up to your list.

Just managed to skim through it and here is my short and humble review:

The report is quite complete, with topics ranging from some MMO programs to how to set up a blog and even a mailing list, some useful links regarding keyword research applications are also thrown into the report. Not everything about the topics mentioned are written in the ebook itself, it contains links to OP's reviews on his sites, I did not check but if I were OP, I'd put my affiliate links in those reviews. Overall I think the report is neatly formatted and briefly runs through what is important to an internet marketer or a MMO blogger. Newbies should check it out, it is free after all.

Unfortunately I don't have suggestions for OP to improve on the report right now. My apology for that and thank you again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[735449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author locke
    that is fantastic yogurt, thanks so much for your honest review of the report... i hope you enjoyed some of the freebies i.e. PR5+ backlink sites etc..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[737407].message }}

Trending Topics