THIS is how you pick a Million Dollar niche

10 replies
This is my lead gen report on Niche Selection. It's a tested and proven method for identifying where the real money is at.

It will help you

• Pick an actual niche (some people really screw this up)
  • Rely less on keyword research
  • Identify the single most important question to ask your audience
No opt-in necessary.

Brendon

Million Dollar Niche Selection
#dollar #million #niche #niche research #niche selection #niches #pick
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Very good Brendon, Only 2 pages ebook but very well crafted.. Thanks for share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8114149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elmo033057
    Here is a cool way to uncover niches. Go to Amazon and click on --->books ----go. (Don't put anything into the search field.) Magically, on the left hand side of the page you will see a book category with all the departments of books on them. There you can click on links and look at books to your heart's content. It is almost like an automatic drill down machine. Every niche, sub-niche and micro niche is there for you to drill into. Not only will you be able to look at popular niches, but you can gauge the popularity of them. How? Well let's say you are writing an info product on painting rocks. How many books on this subject are written. If you look at the rock painting books you can see how popular they are by the comment section. These are usually written by people that have actually purchased the books and then taken the care to comment on them. You can read about how the feel about the subject there and gauge the passion people have for them there. If there are quite a few books on rock painting and people are leaving all kinds of comments, then you may have a good niche to write about. Anyway, that's the technique I use...Or at least one of them! God Bless and Happy Niching! ------ELMO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8117466].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raimundas M
      Great stuff Brendon. Straight to the point. Good ebook.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8158720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KyleSchwenk
    Thanks for sharing this with us, Brendon. Every little bit of information is helpful towards taking the next step.

I've personally heard and thought about trying the Amazon method with their books before. It's a pretty quick and handy way to get started.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8158755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hartmann
    good short report which will help you select a niche if you are new to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8204906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paula Zadick
      Very helpful information Brendon. Thanks for the gift!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8375240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infopreneurexpert
    Thanks for the info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8455047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fayyra
    It does make a sense for a newbies like me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8479088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashGiftingExpert
    Thx for the share
    Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8549489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maestroo
    Thanks for sharing
    Signature
    but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8709170].message }}

Trending Topics