How To Start? What To Choose?

5 replies
Hey Everyone,

I just want to start/need to make money online. I waver between selling PLR or MRR/RR products or make some money with affiliate marketing and content websites through AdSense.

What would you recommend? What's the best way to start and create a consistent income stream from about $50-100 a day? How long will it take to get there?

What were your experiences?

The biggest amount of time I can afford is around 2-3 hours a day!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Jens
#choose #start
  • Profile picture of the author dvduval
    Definitely keep studying carefully what others are doing. I don't think making $50/day in a year's time is very achievable on adsense. I've always been a fan of talking to real people. Find a couple of programs or products you like, and see if you can sell them to your friends, or at least get their opinion. If you can't nearly convince someone that is right there in the room with you, it won't get easier online. Practice on your friends first, and then come back and talk to us about it. It would be interesting case study.
    Signature
    It is okay to contact me! I have been developing software since 1999, creating many popular products like phpLD.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[747645].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cantor007
      Originally Posted by dvduval View Post

Definitely keep studying carefully what others are doing. I don't think making $50/day in a year's time is very achievable on adsense. I've always been a fan of talking to real people. Find a couple of programs or products you like, and see if you can sell them to your friends, or at least get their opinion. If you can't nearly convince someone that is right there in the room with you, it won't get easier online. Practice on your friends first, and then come back and talk to us about it. It would be interesting case study.
      I read a lot of all the hype system that have been around for the last months, but I don't trust all the numbers. That's why I'm asking 'real people' here on the forum for their opinion.

Selling these programs or products to my friends might be difficult, because as I am from Germany and all of the programs are in English and my friends are not interested in marketing at all nor are most of them able to follow such stuff in a foreign language.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[748381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RonaldBoyd0602
    Everyone says affiliate programs can make you rich. My experience is that affiliate sales are very, very hard. Maybe they can make you rich, but I haven't met anyone who made money with them. I've had a few sales and a few commissions, but they're tough.
    I've made even less money with PLR/MRR, but they offer the possibility of making it easier to develop my own product which can be converted to money. If you pick one of these, you have to pick one that is not just published everywhere.
    By the way German text PLR sounds like a real marketable possibility. Consider translating them into your native language and selling that version.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[773080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joey26
    i like wat u wrote thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[777233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author willz605
    don't fall for any GRQ scams......stay far away from them!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[831450].message }}

Trending Topics