Get My Brand New "How To" Guide...FREE

8 replies
Hi Y'all,

I don't post much here, even tho' I've been a member for quite a while, I mostly just "lurk." This place is kinda overwhelming and full of some really smart internet marketers from whom I've learned a great deal.

I've been making my living online for about 2 and a half years. I'm not a millionaire, nor do I seek publicity. I'm just one of those people who are quietly generating income from home in front of their computer.

I do, however, like to help other people who are serious about generating income from their online ventures.

A couple of months ago, I was privileged to be a beta tester for a new WordPress plugin and I loved it sooo much that it inspired me to develop a system for building a specific type of affiliate blogs. I even wrote a step-by-step guide to share my system with others.

I call that guide...The Instant Affiliate Blog System Guide!

The Instant Affiliate Blog System guide is a 50 page manual containing a detailed step-by-step system, including screen shots, for setting up affiliate blogs using WordPress.

You can get yourself a copy RIGHT NOW...FREE...by clicking on this link:

Sorry This Offer Is Closed! Please scroll down to find out how you can sell the Instant Affiliate Blog System Guide and make 100% commission!

or copy and paste this into your browser's address bar:

This guide is fairly newbie oriented, but not really for a complete newbie. You'll need to at least know how to register a domain name, use a hosting account with cpanel, be able to upload files to your host, know how to unzip a file, understand what an affiliate program is and how to get your affiliate code, basic stuff if you've been doing internet marketing for a few months or more.

Advanced internet marketers may find this guide too elementary, however, it is exactly what it's meant to be, a step-by-step guide that lays out a system for setting up a WordPress blog on your hosting account, installing essential plugins, having content automatically delivered to your blog (and automatically posted if you want), displaying affiliate ads within the posts, as well as simple methods for getting visitors to your blog and the search engines to index it.

For those of you who are already proficient with setting up a self-hosted WordPress blog, configuring the settings and installing plugins, I've included links so you can skip those sections.

If you are an advanced internet marketer, this guide would be useful for training a VA, employee or someone to whom you outsource.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the guide!

Tamara
#affiliate marketing guide #brand #free affiliate blog guide #free affiliate guide #free wordpress guide #guidefree #how to #make money blogging
  • Profile picture of the author grangonzo
    Just opted in...

I'll read it and let you know...

Thanks a lot!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[758840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techwebpro
    Thank you friend
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[758957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Theresea Hughes
    Thanks heaps for the free report!
    Signature
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    Get the PR7 Link-love of SQUIDOO working for YOUR website!
    => Niche Squidoo Lenses = traffic + PR7 links to your site – only $10 each! <=
    Theresea Hughes - building Squidoos since 2008!
    >> Parenting Toddler Tips <<
    ** Elvis Presley Forever! **
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[765494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cerebral Studios
    Signed in, thanks for the ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[773035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author md02
    Hey, just wanted to say the link doesn't work for me. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[773653].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ladyshadowrider
      Originally Posted by md02 View Post

Hey, just wanted to say the link doesn't work for me. Thanks
      Sorry about that!

It seems like the WF redirect script is putting some random characters within the URL. Guess it doesn't like my tracking code today!

I just posted a URL you can copy and paste into your browser if the link doesn't work for you.

HTH,
      Tamara
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[774228].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ladyshadowrider
        Hi Y'all,

I'm closing this offer for a free copy of the Instant Affiliate Blog System Guide.

I also want to shout out a great big Thanks! to everyone here who downloaded my latest "How To" guide. I hope you put it to good use!

I'm closing this offer because I'm planning to launch the guide as a $7 product with 100% affiliate commissions within the next couple of weeks. As a result, I'm looking for affiliates, as well as testimonials to put on the sales page.

If you read the guide and you liked it, I would appreciate it if you would be willing to send me a PM with your testimonial including permission for me to publish it.

In return, I'll place a live link to the URL of your choice on the sales page along with your testimonial. Keep in mind, the sales page will be getting a lot of eyeballs in the coming months.

If you read the guide and you thought it could be better, feel free to send me a PM with your suggestions as well.

Thanks again for your support!

Tamara
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[805057].message }}

Trending Topics