Lauching a WSO?, this will help you!

17 replies
I'am ready with my new product, In the meantime I created this WSO checklist that will guide you through all the checkpoints that should be done before launching a WSO to make it successful.

No catch No optin.
#lauching #wso
  • Profile picture of the author littlechris
    I like the report. I am completely new to online marketing and am on day 5 of Chris Farells free course, and my next step is to actually get a web domain and hosting. So, your free e-book is something im interested in before i start my web page. I just am not sure what the following stand for:

WSO = Web Site Online???
    OTO?
    FE?
    JV?

What are all these? I do like the fact that you put it all in order in a SHORT, ready to read e-book. Thanks
    -Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8302953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author twister85
      Originally Posted by littlechris View Post

I like the report. I am completely new to online marketing and am on day 5 of Chris Farells free course, and my next step is to actually get a web domain and hosting. So, your free e-book is something im interested in before i start my web page. I just am not sure what the following stand for:

WSO = Web Site Online???
      OTO?
      FE?
      JV?

What are all these? I do like the fact that you put it all in order in a SHORT, ready to read e-book. Thanks
      -Chris
      Its a short Ebook on the checklist of making a WSO. by the way answer to your questions..

WSO = Warrior special offer. its a forum here on main forum where warrior give away their IM products for a special offer as compared to the outside sales.

OTO = One Time Offer, its an offer which we put after the main conversion of the product. its usually an upgrade of the main product or salespage of any other product which can only be seen once and it never comes back. ( well its just to say, they promote it multiple times via email once you opt)

FE = Front End, its an Front end offer or you can say the first offer or presentation which starts the funnel.

JV = Joint venture, teaming with another like minded person and something together or for a share. just like partnership.

Hope you're all cleared!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8303044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GetFansService
    How many products have you launched before
    Signature
    `` A Risk Is Not A Gamble When You Do Your Homework``Sheldon ( Me)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8315790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author twister85
      Originally Posted by GetFansService View Post

I'am not selling anything here nor its related to the book above so I feel no need to tell that. If you really want to know you can PM with the reason.

Good luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8316891].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
      I have launched many products on and off of warriors. His guide is a good simple checklist and shows the steps necessary to create.

Just so you know op thinking about creating done for you funnels which will help the newbs get a list so if you want to hook up later let me know. My brand is also list building.
      Originally Posted by GetFansService View Post

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8318675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mathhau84
    just downloaded, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8333698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richarddaris
    Downloaded,.. thanks a lot.

Hmm... I just learn about wso. I'm newbie here,.. and must to be learn more and more about WF. I like it. Many thanks for your shared.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8362164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author probo
    Thanks man, i added you to skype...Iam building a product...but bad at creating sales page..can you help on that
    Signature
    Find AI Experts on AiExperts.Me Get Ahead or Left Behind.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8363113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fayyra
    what a nice content especially for a newbies like me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8475982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Prayer Warrior
    Awesome read! Thanks a million!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8483257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmazingP
    This can really be useful to many members here thinking of launching their own products using the WSO platform.
    Signature
    I AM LOOKING FOR BETTER WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8496259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author duckland
    just downloaded, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8529440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Dinero
    Thanks man! It may be useful since I plan on launching a WSO in the future
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DownRiteDeals
    Thanks much for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8632490].message }}

Trending Topics