Free Wp Plugin With MRR

7 replies
Hi everyone hope you are all having good week?

Here Is Free Plugin With MRR

With This WordPress Plugin You Can Quickly And Easily Create Customized Polls For Your Site
The plugin allows you to easily integrate a survey in your blog post/page and to manage the polls from within your WordPress dashboard but it offers so much more than other similar products. Simply put, it doesn't lose sight of your needs and ensures that no detail is left unaccounted for

#free #mrr #plugin #social #wordpress
  • Profile picture of the author techforce
    can you indicate what this plugin do ?
    Signature
    "Wherever You Go, There You Are"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8474408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author janiman
    atleast define the plugin, what does it do?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8481204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davehayes
    Thanks for the addition of this post, being a big wordpress fan and using plugins all the time, like many on here, I am sure, not all plugins are that great, so it nice to have an added description.

Applied education is the difference
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8500760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ozstylo
    can you share screen shots with us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8506103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anwar001
    The stuff you share are usually interesting and good quality. I would like to check this one out too. Thanks
    Signature
    Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8566197].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rjh1960
      I downloaded your fiverr software and when I open the software there is just a blank window with no options to do anything.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8569485].message }}

Trending Topics