I want to know how to build a squidoo lens ?

8 replies
How do you build a squidoo lens with keywords for a product that you are promoting ?
#build #lens #squidoo
  • Profile picture of the author penny_zf
    Squidoo lens are pretty simple as they have WYSIWYG features.

1) You can check out the top 100 lens according to categories and check out the tags others are using for the product.
    2) You can set up your lens page by going to Squidoo and incorporating your keyword as sub sections.
    3) A book by Jennifer Dow and is available at flipthatlens.com. It's a great ebook
    Signature

7 Checks In Your Inbox Every Month and earn upwards of $2763.00 per month online from home. Download FR.EE Blueprints at MyFirstMagicButton.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[803051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thefluffanutta
    There are some more tips in this other thread: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...2-squidoo.html

And the eBook at FlipThatLens.com is by Tiffany Dow, and Jennifer (aka PotPieGirl) has a good eBook as well. (Previous poster got these two muddled up, but they are in fact separate people)
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[803765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PrettyJenny
    Yes, check out PotPieGirl squidoo ebook. Or you can also search for Squidoo Queen ebook, it is a very informative read also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[803806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linclad
    Good suggestions, thats how i built my lens or there are people that will build them for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[806660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author convistudio
    Hi,

I'm also new with squidoo...but I thought I've seen some guides on using and maximising your squidoo lense... let me search and get back to you...

TQ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[812772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author forest60
    You go to youtube and search "4 Ways to Make Money on Squidoo" .It is very great Video. It is very clear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[814545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bright Wings
    I've used both the PotPieGirl's book as well as the tutorials on Squidoo. But the best thing to do is join SquidU (I think it's still no cost) -- where you can see top lenses and get access to the forums where you can learn just about anything you want to know about making successful and profitable lenses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[818938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Achilles1963
      I watched Tiffany Dow's videos on Youtube called "Organic Website Traffic" and it helped me a lot, all her videos and lenses will teach you a lot, oh yeah, there's also a guy called thefluffanutta, he's also an expert.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[818956].message }}

Trending Topics