How To Make Money With Youtube Videos

29 replies
I just published a video detailing how to make money with youtube.

Please post your comments and questions.

Thanks...
Dr.Spencer Jones
#make #money #videos #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author Barry Wells
    Hi Dr Spencer,

That's a good reminder for using YouTube. I've had some good results by placing reviews of products on YouTube and have seen them rank higher on a Google search.

Your video has just sparked an idea in my head, nice one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8658161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shift5
    Hi,
    Does music videos acceptable on youtube partnership program? I have some personal collections of videos that I made but the audio is not mine. Do youtube accept this on their partnership program?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8658398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Spencer Jones
      Originally Posted by Shift5 View Post

Hi,
      Does music videos acceptable on youtube partnership program? I have some personal collections of videos that I made but the audio is not mine. Do youtube accept this on their partnership program?
      I am not sure. There are lots of people uploading music videos. But you need to be careful not to break any copyrights. Youtube is able to pick the music track used in a video.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8658790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kraigmilward
      Originally Posted by Shift5 View Post

Hi,
      Hi, as mentioned you can not break any copyright laws and must have the rights to publish music/sound tracks that are not your own. You can however purchase music which is legal to use. One way would be to buy plr, just google 'plr music tracks' and you will get many results, some of which is members from this forum. Go check it out. :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8939988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kbclickbank
    Great post. Thanks for your excellent videos. The simplest and most common way to make money through YouTube involves partnering directly with YouTube and effectively splitting the money that is made off of ads. This includes both the ads that play during and before your videos, as well as the banner ads that are shown to the right of your video on YouTube.com. Thanks again for your brilliant result.

Have a nice day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8666191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketingcode
    thanks for sharing,Spencer Jones!
    Signature

Pokerstars Bonus Code 2014 : PSP17264
    get $600 FREE bonus at largest poker site
    PokerStars Bonus Code 2014
    $3000/month from poker professional

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8666401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author micoe
    Just have a look at it, thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8667905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bodybyvi1
    thanks. this is really interesting to know about this. i dont know about this that Youtube is also one of the earning site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8672820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrris
    build a community around your YouTube content! Then upsell the community with premium paid content
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8674376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author veekay31
    Using google trends for creating videos on hot topics is a good idea. I generally found that ranking videos requires lots of backlinks and views, especially the "product name videos".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8674831].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnDonohue
      I spent 1 year of my life learning, how to make money in Internet. And what I discovered was completely shocking and for the first time, I bring you this report exposing the greatest secrets that many would never share with you. I believe the next step for everyone is to beat poverty and turn this new gold mine called "Internet" and create new sources of income.
      If you are ready to change your life for the better, then don't hesitate come with me because when I am done with you, your life will never be the same again!
      By the end of this report, you will be able to single handedly create websites that will make you money even while you are asleep!
      Download this tutorial for more detail
      Start Earning $150 to $300 Per Day
      Password
      CleanFiles Download File: Download Password.txt
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8676216].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ledtvdiscount
        Originally Posted by JohnDonohue View Post

I spent 1 year of my life learning, how to make money in Internet. And what I discovered was completely shocking and for the first time, I bring you this report exposing the greatest secrets that many would never share with you. I believe the next step for everyone is to beat poverty and turn this new gold mine called "Internet" and create new sources of income.
        If you are ready to change your life for the better, then don't hesitate come with me because when I am done with you, your life will never be the same again!
        By the end of this report, you will be able to single handedly create websites that will make you money even while you are asleep!
        Download this tutorial for more detail
        Start Earning $150 to $300 Per Day
        Password
        CleanFiles Download File: Download Password.txt
        wich is password..?!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8690358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 9999
    Very interesting and knowledgeable thread, thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8683261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bodybyvi1
    really good and definitely one of the best i've seen. thanks for sharing the full video here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8685287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kbclickbank
    Hello,

This is absolutely a great share. YouTube is a popular online website, which allows internet users, just like you, to share videos or watch an unlimited number of them. So you give us a clear way how to make money with YouTube. While a good portion of the individuals who post videos on YouTube are just posting videos that they have laying around, there are many more who actually make videos with the sole purpose of uploading them to YouTube and sharing them with other internet users. If you are one of those individuals, there are a number of points which are described here clearly that you will want to keep in mind. Anyway thanks again for this excellent share.

Have a nice day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8687112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wayneh
    That's a great idea of using Google trends as the inspiration for making videos. It helps to take some guess work out of what to make videos. You could use it for affiliate products too if the product is relevant to the topic.
    Signature
    CLICK HERE for techniques and reviews of affiliate marketing training
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8687201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Facebookcash
    Thanks for all the great information!
    Signature

Please do not use affiliate templates in signatures

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8688928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AffiliateBob
    Banned
    Spencer, this video is absolute gold! I'm surprise you havn't made this into a WSO.. I will start implementing these right away! Thanks for the info!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8694325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Computers
    Thanks for sharing. I'm making monney from youtube
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8721800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magicalidea
    First, I'd like to thanks for sharing this. But I still not understand clearly about the first way Would you mind explaining more about that ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8761070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tazreenchowdhury
    I think this is very helpful video for everybody.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8769377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sammm
    Informative video, well done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8770538].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magicalidea
    Bravo Leadplayer Awesome soft ^^ Nice voice mate !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reqchri
    Looks great. Would see it. THanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8804047].message }}

Trending Topics