New Marketing technique

by Kerwan
2 replies
1. It's ENTIRELY FREE and comes with all of the tools you need to be successful.
2. At NO time do you have to sell ANYTHING.
3. The Marketing System provides 12 streams of income from 12 major corporations.....legally!
4. It's still on the ground level ( only 4 months old).

Of course as a LONG TIME WARRIOR I'll have to give the honest truth about this program.It is free of course but some of the so called income streams are not really worth the time to get involved. There are two to which I am getting results. I am not going to tell you some blown up crap about 1000's of dollars. Any business venture takes time to grow and this style of marketing will take some time to develop. I think that it does make it simple for a person new to the game to get going with the right leadership and straight up honesty a person can do this.

I have tried this program and gotten results and I will tell any warrior which one has worked for me.
#marketing #technique
  • Profile picture of the author james wilkins
    Every time you add something new to your business you create an opportunity to get more sales. For example, something as simple as adding new information on your web site creates another selling opportunity when prospects and customers visit your site to see the new information.

Adding a new product or service to the list of those you already offer usually produces a big increase in sales. The added product increases your sales in 3 different ways:
    • It attracts new customers who were not interested in your current products and services.
    • It generates repeat sales from existing customers who also want to have your new product.
    • It enables you to get bigger sales by combining 2 or more items into special package offers.
    ------------------------------------------------
    james wilkins

Viral Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[92068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biospeakperpege
    your post give me lot of information. I m thankful to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6641611].message }}

Trending Topics