My Easy $100 Per Day Method

32 replies
Hello Warriors, I see a lot of post about people talking about how they make a lot of money but they are just trying to sell you something. I want to share my easy $100 per day method for everyone.

The method I am going to teach you usually requires paid advertising, but there are free ways do do this.

1. Find a CPL Offer

I like CPL offers a lot because you do not need to make a sale, a company will just pay you to refer people to their website and fill out a form or enter their email. There are a lot of CPL offers out there, and for every niche.

2. Find the Market

Once you feel comfortable with a CPL offer, you need to find the market. I once found a CPL offer for weight loss, so I went to sponsored tweets and paid a twitter page with a lot of followers $5 to send out a tweet for me. The twitter followers were in the self development niche, and it was around new years, and everyone tries to lose weight for the new year

Another example of this is in the IM niche. I found a guy selling cheap solo ads for the IM niche, paid him $20 for around 100 clicks. I sent out a CPL offer that was paying me around $4 per lead, since I have used them before and my EPC was high. I got around 35 leads. I made all this profit without creating a squeeze page or even writing an article. He wrote the email for me, I just supplied the link and the 20 bucks.

3. Keep your Eyes Open

What I like about CPL advertising is that I do not need to invest a lot of time building a website or a list (I list build for my other offers though) You just need to keep your eyes open for opportunities where you know you can make profit. Once you find a method that works, duplicate your success and scale up.

I hope some of you found this helpful, I know for some people it can be difficult to make their first dollar online, and it is easy methods like these that can change that.
#$100 #day #easy #method
  • Profile picture of the author slim10billion
    Nice one dude.please can you suggest a good cpl company like the one you are using

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JosephC
      Originally Posted by slim10billion View Post

Nice one dude.please can you suggest a good cpl company like the one you are using

thanks
      Commission Junction has some good CPL offers, clicksure has one or two in the IM niche, and revresponse is my favorite, but that one is a little difficult getting accepted to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbsmith
    Agree this method will work - once...meaning if you are going to go through the trouble of getting traffic within a market (sponsored tweets, solo ads, etc...)AND you have enough of a writing talent to write those ads in the first place, why not bring them back to a squeeze page (there are dozens of free templates out there) toward a report, video, article, etc... It could be something as simple as an article highlighting something critical in your market (Ex. weight loss) and get the subscriber which you can then hit with multiple CPL offers - there you build the value in your business instead of making a little quick cash, but have to chase the next leads without any lifetime value?

I get the easy, fast cash, but for 20% more effort you can get 2-3 times the average customer value by making them yours.

Jeff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883830].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JosephC
      Originally Posted by jbsmith View Post

Agree this method will work - once
      It will work a lot more than once, but I see what you mean. It can be difficult to keep getting traffic to your offer. That is why I said keep your eyes open for opportunities to make more money with CPL offers. Whenever I see some cheap solo ads, I know I can make an easy profit with little work.

why not bring them back to a squeeze page

With CPL offers, people do not want to opt-in twice. It is much easier to send them to a page and make profit instantly, money I put back into building my list.

you build the value in your business instead of making a little quick cash, but have to chase the next leads without any lifetime value?
      I use the quick cash to build my list and create lifetime value. CPL is not my main revenue. I make way more with my actual list. It is a source of profit I look out for, then use it to my advantage to keep building my list. I would not build a business out of CPL.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lasss
    Please, Give me a good CPL network for the beginner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toritoreshulong
    I use adjal but I am from spain
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8885848].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author appsinbox
      Can you refer me any other CPL network related to health & fitness and Earn online... I like this method.. i lke to impliment this in my website. can you tell me..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8886114].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author appsinbox
      Can you refer me any other CPL network related to health & fitness and Earn online... I like this method.. i lke to impliment this in my website. can you tell me..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8886172].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tim45
        Originally Posted by appsinbox View Post

If you are still looking for a cpl, cpa, network to join in the health niche then Have a look at the co I have been with for years. I have a banner on my "make money fast blogging" site in my signature below.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8986617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Like143
    Thank you for this method. I would love to know who's your Solo ads provider. Can you PM me? Thanks in advanced.
    Signature
    MomRoles.com - Mommy Online Discussion
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8887558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bboy320
    good post I like this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8890547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    35 leads from 100 clicks? That's some list! Well done, you!
    Signature

I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8890610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toorhamza
    It is a nice method but still requires your own twist...!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8898996].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Czelly
    Thank you very much for posting this thread. I really believe in your method but it is hard to find the right CPL and find the right person who post your link to a list. Anyway thanks for sharing this info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8901703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malouisa
    I was trying to look for a good CPL offer. But i can't find any. I will try to check on the sites that you've mentioned here. Thanks a lot for this info.
    Signature

Are you still struggling with your income? Try to check this.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8929838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zikozix
    ty i will try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8939024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ikwan3
    Nice job, joecason!

Find a Good CPL Offer
    Target the Right Market
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8951214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DimEsther
    Thanks great post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8970266].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8989501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author safeerahmed80
    Nice sharing,
    One more point i have in mind is to use buysellads. One can buy ad for 30 days @ $20-30. Look for top impressions and related niche blog. Place your ad on that blog. For 20 bucks you can make $2000 within in 30 days. Once again thanks for sharing this nice tip.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9015662].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tim45
      Originally Posted by safeerahmed80 View Post

Nice sharing,
      One more point i have in mind is to use buysellads. One can buy ad for 30 days @ $20-30. Look for top impressions and related niche blog. Place your ad on that blog. For 20 bucks you can make $2000 within in 30 days. Once again thanks for sharing this nice tip.
      I have never tried buysellads but will now. What have you had success with advertising on the site?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9015831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pauledwards0
    Thanks for sharing
    Signature
    MAKE 1500$ A DAY WITH CPA!!! SIGN UP HERE
    PROOF OF MY EARNINGS:HERE
    SIGN UP WITH MY LINK AND CONTACT MY ON SKYPE: CPAMARKETER AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY OWN PRIVATE METHOD TO MAKE 500$/DAY.NO BS!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9024414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xrobot
    Thanks dude ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9072563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Logan
    It is very hard to find good Solo Ad provider with credible list. If you have it, that is great. Also many providers doesn't want to promote Affiliate (or cpl) offers. But I agree to have eyes open all the time - there are many opportunities out there!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emmaharward789
    thank u for advice this way to earn money but the cpl offer is very dificult.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9094178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    how about this, 5simple steps!

1) build a list,

2) Offer them trip wire (low cost $7)

3) treat them (your buyers) like your best friends

4) Help them some more! and give them cool chit!

5) Offer them cool chit!

then go back and repeat steps 1-5 again.

Do this properly and you will never have to work a single 9-5 boring job again in your life. And do it better, and you will be making much more than just $100 a day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9094198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nabeels
    yes this is possible, if we have find a good cpl offers
    guys you can try travels websites offer,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9112850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jferolino
    Awesome post man! Thanks alot!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9190512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Ford
    Thanks. Thanks for posting this thread. CPL earning is also good but it may be not easy. I think it may be need invest. i know it not required any sales. But it will be hard for me.
    Signature
    Less is more. Keeping it simple takes time and effort.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9225161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Klozter
    Awesome post! Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9280365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dana Sri
    amazing, i want trying it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9301430].message }}

Trending Topics