How big is your mailing list?

5 replies
Hi there. Daniel Wood here, I've been a member of moreniche for a while now but this is my first time on this forum.

I have developed an E-mail marketing system that runs over a period of four days. The system works on the premise that you are giving added value to your customer without being a pushy sales person.

You send the E-mails to your mailing list, there are four in total. You can send them to my sales page or your own and we can work together in partnership and split the profits.

The good thing is, Once you have the process you can use it forever and keep making money with it from new clients.

I'll need to know two things, primarily out of interest and also to assess the likely coversion rates you will achieve and thus how much money you will rake in.

1) How big is your mailing list?
2) Do you want to promote my products and keep 50% of the profits or promote your own products and offer me a percentage of your profits?

Well it's a pleasure to finally be on here and I love the tidy way this whole site works with. You can reply here when you want to get the ball rolling.

One of my affiliate sites is heavenlyhealthandbeauty.com in case you're wondering what I get up to in my spare time besides developing E-mail strategies.

Nice to finally get around to coming on here,
Take it easy
Daniel : )
#atm #big #email #list #mailing #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author senve
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[853549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allsolution4all
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[857650].message }}
  • 50 million email list? wow, that is very impressive. We have around 200k of subscribed known gamers but I think if you exploit your email list you will certainly lose subscribers and dilute it's effectiveness.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[858383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seomark09
    14k double opt ins total but broken down in a few different niches.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Darla
    My list is very small...about 150 and growing. I just started with my list building efforts, and i hope to have about 1000 HIGHLY responsive leads on my list by the end of 2009.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author World_Peace
    I have something near to 13 K. Trying to get more and more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[912676].message }}
  • I wish to diseappear soon because I have only 530 in my Text Ads + Traffic Exchange and about 190 on my Getresponse account, coming from Giveaways and from my recently released eBook.

It's only a starting point, and they are really responsive checking the download count when I offer freebies.

Thanks to all and my compliments Daniel, 50000 people are a huge downline !
    Goodbye.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[927617].message }}

Trending Topics