I'm really excited to be on Warrior Forum!
Here is a little about me:
* Education: Attended Univ. of Washington, Seattle 1997-2001 | Dropped out to start Moz
* Interests: Travel, Science, NFL Football, Food, Beer, Scotch, the Internet, Adventure Time
* My travels have taken me from Beijing to Stockholm, Toronto to Milan, New York, London, Lima, Sofia, Cape Town, Sydney & many more.
* From 2007-2013, I was Moz's CEO, but have moved into a new position as an individual contributor, while our longtime COO, Sarah Bird, takes the CEO reigns
* When I'm not working I'm off exploring new parts of the world, spending time with Geraldine (whom I proposed to in Feb. 2007 and married in Sept. 2008) or watching the NFL.
Moz started up in 2004, and we've been on an epic ride ever since. From our beginnings as an SEO consulting company to launching the first Pro app in 2007, we've tried to stay true to our core beliefs--TAGFEE (Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional)--and to deliver an exceptional experience for our community and subscribers. We owe a huge thanks to our community for joining us on this awesome journey.
Here is the timeline of the Moz journey:
About Moz: What We Do and How We Got Here. - Moz
I will be holding this Warrior Ask Me Anything - WAMA live on Warrior Forum on Mon 12th May 4pm PST/PDT Time Converter