6 replies

I was recently given the pink slip by my company. I really do not know how to pay my bills next month. Can I get into some business of some kind?
#life #live
  • Profile picture of the author ayolov
    Online? there is always freelancing, try doing stuff you know. You don't have to be a computer guru for an online freelancing job. There is content writing, it has gone way down with articles being paid for $5, but there is always someone looking for quality willing to pay a fair price.

You can also try connecting with people directly at your locality once you have reached them online, people still trust people who are near by more.

Keep calm, you might think the sky is falling but one way or another you'll manage. Keep focus and have a clear idea of what you want to do, get a new job? start your own business?

To start a business you don't need all that money, but you need money for your everyday expenses and that can be enough to cancel those plans.

what did you do on your previous job?
    Signature
    Desarrollo Negocios Web Cómo hacer un próspero negocio web, ¡en español!
    A bilungual site to grow and prosper online
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[913894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rossb1
    Yes!

Plenty of money to be made with Affiliate Marketing!

What are your interests? The key is to find yourself a niche market your interested in.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[919964].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author letsmak1
    give it a shot you will not get rich over night but you can make money on the internet
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[925572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slyknight
    It's gonna be REALLLLY tough to make good money online in like one month if you are a complete beginner. But good luck though
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[930725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scartego
    Affiliate marketing would be your best bet if you're a beginner. Find out what you are interested in and go for that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1006038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carrie12
    There are thousands of ways to make money online.....but you should be able to recognize the one which is right for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1134721].message }}

Trending Topics