8 replies
anygood youtube channels who coaches people who want to make money from internet ... preferably not your own channel that you started a month ago (if you know what i mean) thanks alot bro's
#channels #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author Vednor
    Originally Posted by chrisvortex View Post

    anygood youtube channels who coaches people who want to make money from internet ... preferably not your own channel that you started a month ago (if you know what i mean) thanks alot bro's
    Fact is, there are plenty of channels, but I haven't come across any legitimate one. Most channel hosts will drive you to their websites, and then ask you to subscribe for a paid package. So best if you pick any of the guides offered here in Warrior Forum, or hire an expert.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9631154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author talfighel
      There are some really good coaches on YouTube who are very successful and would love to help you out too.

      Originally Posted by Vednor View Post

      Most channel hosts will drive you to their websites, and then ask you to subscribe for a paid package.
      That is how they do their coaching. Everything is pretty much set up to work for them on auto-pilot. Their courses are still very effective.

      That's how they coach people and do that "1 on 1" mentoring. They don't need to sit with you on the phone or anything. They have everything on complete auto pilot.

      They have 100's of students and many of them become successful too. Again, they set up all the training, follow ups, email, video coaching, etc to work for them automatically while they are away from their computers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9631169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnnyPlan
    Search 'make money online' via the Youtube search box and look for the videos/channel that have the most likes/subscribers and you will likely find a good role model that way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9633069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 101geeks
    It's hard because if you search for "money making" you'll come across a load of people who're trying to sell you stuff or capture your email, you're better off searching for money making methods.

    If say you want to make money with Tumblr, search YouTube for "how to get tumblr followers" or "how to make money with tumblr"

    You'll find much better content. I want the "GodOfSEO" he doesn't post to many videos, but the ones he posts talk about SEO and Private blog networks, stuff that in the right hands earns a load of cash.

    I do make videos on YouTube, but they're not really money making guides, I just teach people how to get followers on pinterest, tumblr and other social networks, I've also got a good video coming out that will talk about making a few hundred dollars with Tumblr, it's a little more about drinking money and less about becoming a millionaire. The channel is 101geek if you're interested.
    Signature
    Marketing, Making Money, Geeky Tech, And More! Come And See 101Geek.com Make 6-Figures Now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9637703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnnyPlan
      Originally Posted by 101geeks View Post

      You'll find much better content. I want the "GodOfSEO" he doesn't post to many videos, but the ones he posts talk about SEO and Private blog networks, stuff that in the right hands earns a load of cash.
      The OP was asking how to find channels about making money online. And, there are a lot of ways to do that. SEO is a tiny part of traffic generation (not a money making method unless you are selling SEO services) and not the most reliable way to get traffic as Google is finicky and prone to mood swings. If you're relying on SEO in any way as the main source of your traffic, just get ready for a nasty surprise next update or two as it's coming.

      Maybe that's a bit off subject of how to earn money or finding a good Youtube channel in the MMO niche, but I think it would be better to use Pinterest or Tumblr or Facebook or any other social network in conjunction with a 'money making idea' to earn money than to just put up a blog, do some SEO and wait.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9647472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yoangov
    I haven't came across someone really knowledgeable, but I would love to follow somebody if there is such person. There are some good bloggers like Matthew Woodward who also make their content in videos.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9637967].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mariomvr
    The problem is that you're looking for the wrong thing. "Make Money Online". That term is only used by scammers. Exactly what are you trying to do? Do you want to freelance, do you want to coach people on a certain area, do you want to have your own ecommerce store...Exactly what do you want to do? When you discover that, it's just a matter of inserting that keyword on youtube and you'll find plenty of people that can help you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9638025].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Samuel Adams
      Originally Posted by mariomvr View Post

      The problem is that you're looking for the wrong thing. "Make Money Online". That term is only used by scammers. Exactly what are you trying to do? Do you want to freelance, do you want to coach people on a certain area, do you want to have your own ecommerce store...Exactly what do you want to do? When you discover that, it's just a matter of inserting that keyword on youtube and you'll find plenty of people that can help you.
      There are all kinds of ways to make money online and some are more legitimate (providing a solid income) while others are one-off (such as surveys and points sites). You have to learn the difference between the various opportunities available before any of the Youtube videos will do any good.
      Signature

      Would you like to learn how I make $2000/month from a super easy listbuilding system?

      Click here to get my listbuilding report for FREE!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9642565].message }}

Trending Topics