I'm making grow a brand-new targeted Twitter account, and I want to proceed the following way, as usual:
1. Post everyday relevant content to my target
2. Follow people who have certaing keywords on his name/acc/biography
3. Interact with people as most as I can
4. Wait for people I've followed to follow me
5. If they don't follow in a week, unfollow
What is the best software/plug-in/whatever to manage specially tasks 2 and 5?
I basically need something that allow me to track who I've already followed and unfollowed, so I don't follow again people that did not follow me in the past.
I don't need to be automated (it would be nice if it could), I just need a way to organize this efficiently.
Also, another question, should I follow people who starts following me on the first place? I think it can be a good idea when you are getting started.
The account is 3-4 days old and has about 100 followers (and I'm following 1000 people).
All the best!