How can I create my Facebook page as this?

19 replies
I am a newbie on facebook.
I was trying to create my page as the attached one, the name should be my domain.com, but it can be only my authentic name as per its policy.



Does it mean that I need to "create page" as a company or organization? However, it reminds "action blocked" - "You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action."


How can I get it? Thanks.
#create #facebook #page
  • Profile picture of the author Olympio
    Originally Posted by NameSee View Post

    I am a newbie on facebook.
    I was trying to create my page as the attached one, the name should be my domain.com, but it can be only my authentic name as per its policy.



    Does it mean that I need to "create page" as a company or organization? However, it reminds "action blocked" - "You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action."


    How can I get it? Thanks.
    You must first register your domain with your own name. Second log in your facebook account and click on create page. The window will pop up and you will choose the suitable box for your business.

    Olympio
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9960643].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by Olympio View Post

      You must first register your domain with your own name. Second log in your facebook account and click on create page. The window will pop up and you will choose the suitable box for your business.

      Olympio
      Yes, I have had a domain already.
      When I create the page, it reminds me as below:

      "You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action."

      Thanks so much.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9960659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NameSee
    Checked the dashboard, it shows:
    You're restricted from creating Pages indefinitely.

    I submit "help" to the facebook support already, hope to solve it soon.
    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9960713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TeKn1qu3z
    You can't use domain name in page name, I tried to use online printing and they never allowed me to create such name. I may think they might paid some money for getting that page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9960726].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by TeKn1qu3z View Post

      You can't use domain name in page name, I tried to use online printing and they never allowed me to create such name. I may think they might paid some money for getting that page.
      Whatever the name I put, it reminds that ---

      Action Blocked
      You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.


      I checked the dashboard, the status is "You're restricted from creating Pages indefinitely."

      I submitted the questions on facebook, but nobody answers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9961998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yasin Rishad
    I also tried to open up my facebook page with domain name but i failed with same problem. And then i opened with related name of my site without .com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9961580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by Yasin Rishad View Post

      I also tried to open up my facebook page with domain name but i failed with same problem. And then i opened with related name of my site without .com
      I'm restricted from creating Pages. I don't know why ...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9962000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NameSee
    Facebook support doesn't help with solve it. So confused ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9962229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NameSee
    Facebook replied:

    It looks like you're blocked from using certain Facebook features. We have limits in place to prevent behavior that other people on Facebook may find disruptive or abusive. Please be patient while you wait for this block to be lifted.

    Remember:
    - Most blocks are temporary
    - We can’t lift the block early
    - Once you're allowed to use this feature again, you may need to slow down or stop this behavior so you don't get blocked again

    To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Community Standards:
    https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

    Thanks,

    Amanda
    Community Operations
    Facebook

    This case has been closed, so you don't need to do anything else. Thanks for contacting us.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9963479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author javrsmith
    There are a couple of other people who have had this problem for a long time. Support hasn't helped them yet. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9963534].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by javrsmith View Post

      There are a couple of other people who have had this problem for a long time. Support hasn't helped them yet. Good luck!
      Yes, it is really strange.

      Thanks for your reply.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9963837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NameSee
    STUPID Facebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9967652].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anikhasan
      Thanks.
      You cannot use ______.com/.net/.org/.info as your name.
      Yeah, I would say: Use your Domain name and make a link of your page in your Site.....
      That would be helpful.
      So, best of luck...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9967836].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NameSee
        Originally Posted by anikhasan View Post

        Thanks.
        You cannot use ______.com/.net/.org/.info as your name.
        Yeah, I would say: Use your Domain name and make a link of your page in your Site.....
        That would be helpful.
        So, best of luck...
        Thank you very much for your help.
        The status is "You're restricted from creating Pages indefinitely."
        Even though I create the page with the page name NOT includes .com/.net/.org .....
        All is not workable.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9969843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prepaidcards4
    Create facebook page option is on facebook profile. Create page of your website and promote it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9968010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by prepaidcards4 View Post

      Create facebook page option is on facebook profile. Create page of your website and promote it.
      Yes, I did it exactly.
      However, when I create the page, whatever the style I selected. it reminds that :

      Action Blocked
      You have been temporarily blocked from performing this action.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9969845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NameSee
    Pending

    You're restricted from creating Pages indefinitely.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9970473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author devi10
    If you tried two - three times they will approve it. because i tried for some other name.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9972341].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NameSee
      Originally Posted by devi10 View Post

      If you tried two - three times they will approve it. because i tried for some other name.
      Yes, I tried. But it doesn't work.

      The status in the dashboard is:

      Pending

      You're restricted from creating Pages indefinitely.

      Thanks for your help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9973631].message }}

Trending Topics