I can create fanpage with 10k like,can i sell at this forum ?

by k4wan
18 replies
Hello every one ,i have skill to create fan page with 10k like on 3-5 days
Can i sell this my skill at this forum?
How do you think I should sell it ?
..thanks
#10k #create #fanpage #forum #sell
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    How were the likes obtained?
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10037720].message }}
  • You want to sell likes or fan pages?
    If you want to sell likes, then probably you can't at least it be a legit service.
    If you want to sell fan pages, you can't. It's forbidden by Facebook.
    Signature
    YOUR FB ADS ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED? >>>>I GOT A SOLUTION<<<< CONTACT ME
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10037747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author k4wan
      Originally Posted by TopSocialMarketing View Post

      You want to sell likes or fan pages?
      If you want to sell likes, then probably you can't at least it be a legit service.
      If you want to sell fan pages, you can't. It's forbidden by Facebook.
      i have 3 years more experience on internet marketing indonesian forum ,i have facebook like service and great i have more job
      selling fanpage is safe,like a selling blog you can move admin
      i dont sell on warrior forum, digitalpoint or other internet marketing forum because my english language is bad ,and now i want to try
      thank you for attention guy's
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riccur
      Originally Posted by TopSocialMarketing View Post

      You want to sell likes or fan pages?
      If you want to sell likes, then probably you can't at least it be a legit service.
      If you want to sell fan pages, you can't. It's forbidden by Facebook.
      How would you even go about selling a fan page? You would have to do that transaction separate from Facebook and just hand over the password and username. Is that even worth it?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10041280].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author k4wan
        Originally Posted by Riccur View Post

        How would you even go about selling a fan page? You would have to do that transaction separate from Facebook and just hand over the password and username. Is that even worth it?
        like a selling blog guy's ,you can adding admin to your fanpage and next buyer can removed other admin..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10047314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeterBlonston
    It depends on many factors. The activity on the page is obviously one of the most important factors.
    Because anyone can put up a page, get 10k fake likes, and thats about it.
    You need to make sure your page is active enough so it can bring traffic.
    You can be banned at anytime.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10038917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author k4wan
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      How were the likes obtained?
      likes 90% from my country indonesia ,real user aktif not fake account
      Originally Posted by PeterBlonston View Post

      It depends on many factors. The activity on the page is obviously one of the most important factors.
      Because anyone can put up a page, get 10k fake likes, and thats about it.
      You need to make sure your page is active enough so it can bring traffic.
      You can be banned at anytime.
      yes allright ,i can create fanpage include 10k likes with real user active
      thank you for attention guy's
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brothers13
    get 10k USA likes in 3-4 days for a decent price and then you will have a business.
    Signature

    The more you learn, the more you earn!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jasonmills
    Banned
    Do you want to sell likes or fan page?

    If you can get 10k likes within 4 days, it may be fake likes. In next 4 days, they will drop down to 100...

    You can sell fan pages.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039376].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author k4wan
      Originally Posted by Brothers13 View Post

      get 10k USA likes in 3-4 days for a decent price and then you will have a business.
      not USA like but indonesian like

      Originally Posted by Jasonmills View Post

      Do you want to sell likes or fan page?

      If you can get 10k likes within 4 days, it may be fake likes. In next 4 days, they will drop down to 100...

      You can sell fan pages.
      at indonesian internet marketing forum i have sell fanpage and fanpage likes
      until now buyer it's fine because like is real human not fake account
      i have 47 itrader without request
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039618].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hostnameclub
        Originally Posted by k4wan View Post

        not USA like but indonesian like
        at indonesian internet marketing forum i have sell fanpage and fanpage likes
        until now buyer it's fine because like is real human not fake account
        i have 47 itrader without request
        Wow, our hosting company is looking for extend to Indonesian customers. Can you bring likes to our fanpage?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10039624].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author k4wan
          Originally Posted by Hostnameclub View Post

          Wow, our hosting company is looking for extend to Indonesian customers. Can you bring likes to our fanpage?
          yes i can..
          if i have sales page on WSO you can order guy's
          thank you for attention
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10040973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    Originally Posted by k4wan View Post

    Can i sell this my skill at this forum?
    How do you think I should sell it ?
    ..thanks
    Your product is sort of dubious, but there's no shortage of that on Warrior Forum. Just get your own Warrior Special Offers thread.
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10041622].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author k4wan
      Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

      Your product is sort of dubious, but there's no shortage of that on Warrior Forum. Just get your own Warrior Special Offers thread.
      like a good sound ,i want to try it
      thank you guy's
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10043611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SZ
    If 90% from Indonesia try by selling shoutouts for local business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10050005].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lolmoney
      Originally Posted by SZ View Post

      If 90% from Indonesia try by selling shoutouts for local business.
      With the current reach restrictions imposed by Facebook I don't believe shoutouts are worth it these days
      Signature

      If you're looking to sell or buy viral Instagram / FaceBook / Twitter / Vine & Tumblr accounts then please visit http://ViralAccounts.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10063062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bonbin
    Im from indonesia too, i dont think its hard to get 10k likes on your page from indonesia people, but trust me most of them will be ard of age 13-21. Perhaps its good for teenage niche.
    I have 1 page with 69k indonesia girl only, which is from my old store which already closed now and dont know what to do anymore with that page.
    And i think teenager used keep creating account and then abandon them in here.
    From few of my previous page that have over 20k likes, most of them like being active just for a while, after a year? I wont be supprised if your post on pagw with 50k likes only get under 10likes while previously with same follower you can get more than 1k likes lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10080278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reg0903
    Its hard to obtain facebook likes at this time due to some facebook changes
    Signature
    I know how to run my ads using Facebook PVA without any problem.
    Please don't stop asking If you willing to know!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10080741].message }}

Trending Topics