I have a couple of questions:
- Does Tumblr good for getting traffic to your main site? Similar content but way more, same niche. My personal experience is that it is nearly impossible. People don't really click on links.
- Is there a way to monetize it? Tumblr users seems to see the posts in tumblr feeds and via search tags, so pageviews aren't that good. Adsense is not an option this way.
- When should I start considering own domain instead of Tumblr's?
- What would you consider a good amount of followerbase and average notes/post on Tumblr?
- Is there a way to manipulate your viewers to go to your desired link for more content? Like creating a habbit?
Thanks for the replies and feel free to ask new questions!