They say that FB advertising is expensive; they say that you need to be a wizard to understand it and they say that getting 1 cent clicks is over…
Well I don’t know who they are, but they are wrong!!
When it comes to FB advertising, I’m authority, I know how it works and I pay never too much. What I do is not by luck, but by understanding how it works.
• My Niche: Top 3 in the world.
• My geo area USA and Western-Europe.
• My level of English, below average
So there are NO excuses for you, if you are not able to get the same results. If you pay more than 1 cent per action, you should stop, find another job and get out of FB advertising. Why, because you’re too lazy to understand, to read and to do it right. All you do is make FB rich and not yourself.
But I’m willing to share what I do with you. And it is so simple and easy, it can be done by everybody.
How to start
1. Choose 3 posts from your timeline, wich your folowers allready interact with.
2. Add an URL and hastags to each post.
3. Boost them for for maximum 1$ or 1€
4. Don’t target your followers or friends of followers
5. Target people who like a similar products
What to do when the ads are live?
1. Keep in mind the price you want to pay per click
2. Follow your advertisements in the first 2 hours
3. If one of them underperforms, abort it. Don’t spend 1 cent to much on it
What to do at the end?
1. You continue your best advertisement, if it performs better than the price you want to pay per click
2. All others you stop, even when it is doing just a little bit worse as you wanted
3. The post that did best, you continue, but you stay focused, if you see the results slow down. Stop it and start a new campaign with 3 new posts
In the picture below you can see 3 ads that I started at the same time.
1. The first did good(Not excellent) and I will continue
2. The second did ok, but I will stop it
3. The third I aborted after 1-2 hours
Now what do we see?
1. The first 2 have a 12.5% plus action.
2. This means that from all people the advertisement was shown to, 12.5% or more engaged in to it.
3. The last one was under 10%.
4. The better the people react on it, the more Facebook will show it to the targeted audience
5. We also see that we not only get visitors to the website, but new followers, comments and shares
6. That is the bonus, and if you sometimes hit the jackpot, and your post will cost you not even 1 cent per action but 0,25 cent per action or less.
Facebook advertising is no science, it is using your brain and knowing when to go all-in or fault your ad at the right moment and time.
Finally, why do I share this? Because I believe the idea of a forum is not only to sell other people something, but also to share, learn from each other. I hope this tutorial will help you in making more money online.