Method 1: combine IFTTT+Buffer+Youtube+Facebook (semi automatic and free):
1. Open a free account on Buffer and:
A. Add your FB pages you want to schedule posts there
B. Choose their "Try our Optimal Timing Tool" (under schedule) option and create 3-10 time spots a day for posting
2. Open a free account on IFTTT and create a recipe:
A. For the "this" option choose Youtube and connect your Youtube channel (doesn't matter which channel, if you don't have one just create something)
B. For the IFTTT trigger choose "added to watch later"
C. For the "that" option choose Buffer and connect your buffer account
This will send any Youtube video you mark as "watch later" to buffer. Buffer will schedule these posts to be sent to your FB page at the desired hours
3. While you are in the YT channel from #2-A search for keywords related to your FB page niche. Filter it by "view count" - that way you will have the most viewed videos=the best videos in your niche.
Go through the videos and mark as "watch later" all the videos you find are cool. I'm using their "Awesome" plan and schedule posts for 1 month in about 5 minutes of work...
You can go through my detailed step-by-step post as well
Method 2: Combine socialpilot+Youtube+Facebook (100% automatic, but you will have to have a paid account on socialpilot - or use their trial account):
1. Open a trial account on socialpilot. Connect your FB pages and schedule hours.
2. One of the cool features of socialpilot is it can get an RSS and then it will check it periodically, each time the RSS will change socialpilot will take the new items and schedule them. So all we need is to convert youtube search results to RSS. You can use keywords or channels (I prefer to use channels - I pick the leaders of my niche and search for their YT channels).
Create the RSS and copy its URL to socialpilot.
That's it, socialpilot will check the RSS and when it will find new videos it will shcedule them for posting.
Which means, if you chose the channel option, each time a new video is added to the channel by the channel owner - it will be posted to YOUR FB page, I guess that at some cases you will have their videos on your FB pages before they have them
Here is the detailed step-by-step video post for this method as well
I see great results with this method, my pages are growing automatically without any intervention on my side, fans are engaged and the only minor thing left for my lazy brain to do is to work on monetization (hint: sniply and its friends).
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS METHOD? Ping me with any thought/insight, I'll help you to make this work!