How to make money with Facebook Fans Page?

23 replies
Hi,

I have a facebook fans page with 312k members, depends on the content (mostly funny pictures, quizzes, etc) fans are very engaged.

Any ideas or suggestions as how to I can start making money with the page?

Cheers,
AC
#facebook #fans #make #money #page
  • Profile picture of the author sprucevn
    1. Create a Fan page if you don't already have it
    2. Write good content
    3. Create a Website Related to your Fanpage
    4. Sell Fanpage posts
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10583638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anhvu
      Originally Posted by sprucevn View Post

      1. Create a Fan page if you don't already have it
      2. Write good content
      3. Create a Website Related to your Fanpage
      4. Sell Fanpage posts
      This thread had a Fanpage and asking how to start with that? However, I recommend you start with T-shirt.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10584445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Hey, AC, Plenty of ways.

    This is the best of them: Share information; never sell.

    Let me explain what I mean.

    Model A

    - 250K Page.
    - Monetization: MyLikes + Affiliate Offers (Using Timed Redirect).

    Model B

    - 250K Page.
    - Monetization: Monetized Website Content.

    Model B has several primary advantages over A.

    A few to consider:

    - Shared content helps page & traffic growth.
    - Share content adds value to your page (reducing delikes, encouraging likes).
    - Shared content with continued high-engagement strengthens FB search juice.
    - Shared content gets target audience on a platform you own & control.
    - Shared content fosters a positive relationship with your audience (you're not viewed as a salesman).
    - Shared content can take your promotional message(s) viral.

    Most page owners go after the quick kill; Model A. But they overlook the very purpose of Facebook. Facebook has become a selling platform, but at it's heart? Facebook is about communication. And sharing content? Communication.

    I could go on, bore you all say. Suffice it to say: share content; usually blog content.

    Now how does content-sharing lead to income-earning? Like this:

    A 312K page is nice, AC.

    So first off: thumbs up; nice going.

    Now let's talk real money.

    First up: Audience Collection

    1. Grow That Page.
    2. Grow Other Pages.
    3. Grow Groups
    4. Grow Newsletter(s)
    5. Grow Website(s).
    6. Growth Other Social Accounts.

    BTW: You're going to want to put together a plan for all this, and I'm literally just giving bare bones here (best any of us can do in a forum post).

    Okay. Your biggest thing to think about right now? Growth. You need to leverage that 312K for further growth (1 to 6).

    Remember:

    - The best social marketer is seen to be an information / content giver.
    - The best social marketer collects his / her audience.
    - The best social marketer is always thinking growth.

    But. We all need to eat, so let's earn something while we plot social and internet domination (he says like a Bond villain).

    Now this is where my advice gets fuzzy. Reason being: lack of information. You did right not to share your page, and too much about it, but it forces me to generalize; should still help though.

    Infamous bullet-points:

    1. Examine successful websites in your market.
    2. Study how they monetize.
    3. Take the good ideas.
    4. Ignore the bad.

    You may, for example, find those websites comprised of this type of content:

    - Articles.
    - Images / Memes.
    - Videos.

    When it comes to giving content to socials, the best way to monetize falls into 2 basic categories.

    Again, more infamous bullet-points:

    1. Content without monetization inside the content (think sidebar, top, footer, email marketing).

    2. Content that can be fully-enjoyed without the mention of monetized items, but can indeed be enhanced by them.

    1, easy to understand. 2, not so much.

    Regarding 2, then. Imagine if I shared a blog post about domain flipping. The person can use that information to the full without taking action on my (monetized) mention of SEMRush. SEMRush merely enhances his / her ability to use that information. There is nothing worse than reading 3,000 words only to find you can't use those words without parting with cash. In the domain flipping example, then, I'd mentioned Keyword Planner, but if you wanted to get even better results? SR.

    I hope some of that helps.

    Cheers! - Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10583686].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

      Hey, AC, Plenty of ways.

      This is the best of them: Share information; never sell.

      Let me explain what I mean.

      Model A

      - 250K Page.
      - Monetization: MyLikes + Affiliate Offers (Using Timed Redirect).

      Model B

      - 250K Page.
      - Monetization: Monetized Website Content.

      Model B has several primary advantages over A.

      A few to consider:

      - Shared content helps page & traffic growth.
      - Share content adds value to your page (reducing delikes, encouraging likes).
      - Shared content with continued high-engagement strengthens FB search juice.
      - Shared content gets target audience on a platform you own & control.
      - Shared content fosters a positive relationship with your audience (you're not viewed as a salesman).
      - Shared content can take your promotional message(s) viral.

      Most page owners go after the quick kill; Model A. But they overlook the very purpose of Facebook. Facebook has become a selling platform, but at it's heart? Facebook is about communication. And sharing content? Communication.

      I could go on, bore you all say. Suffice it to say: share content; usually blog content.

      Now how does content-sharing lead to income-earning? Like this:

      A 312K page is nice, AC.

      So first off: thumbs up; nice going.

      Now let's talk real money.

      First up: Audience Collection

      1. Grow That Page.
      2. Grow Other Pages.
      3. Grow Groups
      4. Grow Newsletter(s)
      5. Grow Website(s).
      6. Growth Other Social Accounts.

      BTW: You're going to want to put together a plan for all this, and I'm literally just giving bare bones here (best any of us can do in a forum post).

      Okay. Your biggest thing to think about right now? Growth. You need to leverage that 312K for further growth (1 to 6).

      Remember:

      - The best social marketer is seen to be an information / content giver.
      - The best social marketer collects his / her audience.
      - The best social marketer is always thinking growth.

      But. We all need to eat, so let's earn something while we plot social and internet domination (he says like a Bond villain).

      Now this is where my advice gets fuzzy. Reason being: lack of information. You did right not to share your page, and too much about it, but it forces me to generalize; should still help though.

      Infamous bullet-points:

      1. Examine successful websites in your market.
      2. Study how they monetize.
      3. Take the good ideas.
      4. Ignore the bad.

      You may, for example, find those websites comprised of this type of content:

      - Articles.
      - Images / Memes.
      - Videos.

      When it comes to giving content to socials, the best way to monetize falls into 2 basic categories.

      Again, more infamous bullet-points:

      1. Content without monetization inside the content (think sidebar, top, footer, email marketing).

      2. Content that can be fully-enjoyed without the mention of monetized items, but can indeed be enhanced by them.

      1, easy to understand. 2, not so much.

      Regarding 2, then. Imagine if I shared a blog post about domain flipping. The person can use that information to the full without taking action on my (monetized) mention of SEMRush. SEMRush merely enhances his / her ability to use that information. There is nothing worse than reading 3,000 words only to find you can't use those words without parting with cash. In the domain flipping example, then, I'd mentioned Keyword Planner, but if you wanted to get even better results? SR.

      I hope some of that helps.

      Cheers! - Tom
      This one is perhaps one of the most comprehensive and useful posts I've read here in WF. Thanks Tom!
      Signature
      The ultimate site for your camping, survival, outdoor, adventure and travel needs.
      >> Get your survival and outdoor freebies here <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10644158].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
        Originally Posted by Useful Survival Tools View Post

        This one is perhaps one of the most comprehensive and useful posts I've read here in WF. Thanks Tom!
        Let me return the thanks: that was one heck of a nice reply; thank you! I'm a survival fan myself. I hope the above post helps you spread the word!

        - Tom
        Signature

        I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    CPA offers can work here...

    Just keep in mind you'll need to test quite a few offers.

    If all else fails build a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10588036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Btrese
    Mylikes or Amazone affiliate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaman
    1.Create a Website Related to your Fanpage.
    2.Promote your website on Facebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595798].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ThePhresh85
      Originally Posted by kaman View Post

      1.Create a Website Related to your Fanpage.
      2.Promote your website on Facebook.
      Why is your is your signature link disabled? WTH LOL!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qsdnxu
    As a mylikes alternative you can try maxflow.money It pays well, and they have clear google and facebook friendly content. Not that shit like mylikes has. Currently, they are paying me 5-8$ / 1000 visitors. They have a really cool Monster scheduler, that is a built-in scheduling system what reduces the time of setting the posts day by day. That is a really good thing I love that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10643199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
    Mate, Fan Page selling has became a huge business, but I am not sure how legit this
    Signature

    35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10644862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asdqwezxc1
    Use that page to promote another page instead and grow a more targeted likes instead of promoting a product from your page, because it doesn't match and the click through will be real bad or high ctr but with lousy conversions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10646651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seospecial
    I dont think it works in recent times, because every money making site is promising much but never deliver. I have a fan page of a celebrity which is more than 1 million likes, but other than getting high comments and likes on the celebrity photos and videos, I dont get much help from so many likes. Believe me, when I say, all these people are real, because this fan page was not built-up within a 6 month or an year time. Rather I created it 5 years before, even when that celebrity was not having his own facebook fan page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10649874].message }}
  • Hi,
    I never had good luck with facebook fan pages.
    Signature

    You have probably heard some of the hype going around on getting paid to do simple jobs on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. These are called ‘Social Media Jobs’ and they are a really hot trend in the job market right now, but what exactly are they? How can you get one?So,just click this link below to get one!
    Click Here To Get Social Media Job!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651202].message }}
  • Try http://likelancer.com It's a social media freelancer website. It's a platform to sell your Facebook posts. It's working fine for my social media marketing facebook page and some more pages. It will take bit time and attention to start earning money. It's working great for me. About $1200 per month.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652624].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seospecial
      Originally Posted by worldwebconference View Post

      Try http://likelancer.com It's a social media freelancer website. It's a platform to sell your Facebook posts. It's working fine for my social media marketing facebook page and some more pages. It will take bit time and attention to start earning money. It's working great for me. About $1200 per month.
      I tried this too, but even with my three fan pages, I have not yet got a single order.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author birdybird2015
    I think Group Posting Is best To get the Traffic Instead To build The Fan Page ....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10653531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karen16
    Billions of people are using Facebook and with the help of this platform, thousands of people are making a huge amount of money. Many business owners & marketers have Facebook fan pages. You can easily make money with the Facebook fans page like :
    • First, create a fan page if you don't have it
    • Write good content so that you can easily grow your pages
    • Promote your page to get more and more likes everyday
    • Create a website related to your fan page
    • You can share images , videos to your posts to improve the quality of the fan pages
    • Sharing products on your fan page is the easiest way to make money apparently
    • It is the best platform to promote your business on this social media site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10653598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naffynaff
    Offer products related to your page or something that you are passionate with.

    Do some v-loggings. Make the most out of what you love to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kelly Enke
    Go for CPA / Affiliate product sales, that's the best way to take this forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666396].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GetPLRhere
    Offer to brand people's business on your fan page. 312K people is a good selling point to small businesses who needs affordable branding.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author firewatchguards
    I am not sure that really can earn from your facebook Page but i think you can earn using your FB PAGES .just join an affiliate market place and promote your product through Fan Page thane you
    earn huge review from there . That's IT .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pakezura
    which is better ? fanpages or group ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666698].message }}

Trending Topics