FaceBook Cover Photo 'Splicer' or 'Slicer'?!

by rbowen
1 replies
A few years ago I bought this great little software-tool I could use to 'splice' together a number of separate pictures into one collage-like Cover Photo for my Face Book page.

Unfortunately, I can't find it on my hard drive, primarily because I can't remember it's unusual name. It had the word 'splicer' or 'slicer' or something like that in its title.

1) Can anyone help me out with the name, a sales page URL &/or how to contact the developer?

2) Does anyone know a good, affordable (ie. no-cost or no-cost) similar software-tool that I could pick up, if I can't locate my old one?

#cover #facebook #licer #photo #plicer
  • Profile picture of the author sanjon
    Here U go:

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10869513].message }}

Trending Topics