Launching your business in 2 or 3 phases additionally provides valuable information to adjust your offer and tailor marketing messages. The ideal is to set up a basic online presence to receive feedback from your target audience as soon as possible. Every day of promotion before putting your offer for sale is worth gold.
Content marketing helps you spread rumors, expectations, and hope through different media and channels. The sender and receiver have a vital role to increase the probability of generating a virus that diffuses from one person to another.
The personal blog: if you already have a blog with some people who read to you daily take advantage of it to plant the first seed. Sometimes it is enough to reach only 1 person who spreads the virus with your message.
Twitter and Facebook: especially Twitter is a very dynamic channel that can get a high broadcast in a matter of a few days or even hours. When you post on these channels, focus on hours with more activity such as after breakfast or lunch.
Youtube: is the best channel to give the face. Not everyone is a born actor. If you dare with practice the effect can be considerable. The gestures, the look and tone of the voice can strengthen the message of a simple text.
Yourself: you deal with people on a daily basis. You can tell them what you do. Identify those who are potential multipliers of your message.
Some basic tips for generating intrigue and anticipation through content marketing
1. Do not say it all: if you tell everything from the beginning you kill curiosity. Keep the interesting details to the end but comment enough to create interest. It sounds easy but it is not. Apart from the test and error there is no good formula to find the point of balance.
2. Put a date: you do not say everything but you have to mention when you will. It can not be too long. Ideally according to my experience is a period of 1-3 weeks. If you go much further it is difficult to keep the attention to you and your offer.
3. Give a name: for the virus to spread more easily you have to give it a name.
4. Convey enthusiasm: If I do not see that you have a passion for what you ask the question is because I should be interested in it. The more enthusiasm you transmit, the more curiosity you will be able to generate because people want to know the reason for your happiness.
5. Create and follow conversations: The easiest way is to launch a Twitter tweet. Apart from the conversations generated, the visibility that you get through the participation of the people is also relevant. Talk about your book (without saying it is a book) but do not pass to avoid being perceived as exhausting.
Marketing is constantly evolving. The success of a campaign is not measured in the impact but in the footprint that you leave in people. Intrigue and expectation are powerful weapons to achieve this.
What other tips would you suggest for generating expectation in social media?