I am struggling with having no response on Facebook...

21 replies
I am consistent with my Posts on Facebook, but I do not get anyone interested in what i have to offer which is a 20% Cashback on their retail receipts. Nothing, I mean if that was me i would definitely be interested in getting a cashback, in fact that is how i got started doing this business because it appealed to me.
I mean who wouldn't want to save & get a percentage back from their shopping receipts, if someone offered you $20.00 would you say "Oh, thank you, but no thanks!" Of course not!...
#facebook #response #struggling
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Originally Posted by Riku55W View Post

    I am consistent with my Posts on Facebook, but I do not get anyone interested in what i have to offer which is a 20% Cashback on their retail receipts. Nothing, I mean if that was me i would definitely be interested in getting a cashback, in fact that is how i got started doing this business because it appealed to me.
    I mean who wouldn't want to save & get a percentage back from their shopping receipts, if someone offered you $20.00 would you say "Oh, thank you, but no thanks!" Of course not!...
    Because it is not a world wide offer , not all people are like minded as they have educated to look for scams and yours may not be but it is dressed like one!

    So look at the copy you have and change it and try again try not to be so spammy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184038].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
      Actually, it is a Global Company based in America, people from all over the world work in this business. It is called Tresmore look it up.

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    Originally Posted by Riku55W View Post

    I mean who wouldn't want to save & get a percentage back from their shopping receipts
    Two answers immediately come to mind:

    Someone who is on Facebook to socialize
    Someone who has NO IDEA who you are or if you are a scammer

    Folks, stop trying to HARD SELL on Facebook. It doesn't work. You need to build a relationship with your fan base first.
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author niffybranco
    Do you know how many such ads and offers people see every day? Your audience is definitely not responding to your offer, there are a lot of things that could be wrong, either your offer is not right for the audience, or there could be something wrong with your copy.

    Part of the process of making money online is figuring these problems.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisniel
    The Facebook audience doesn't convert like that. First of how much they are passionate about the thing you are sharing with them?

    For Ex - when we do run facebook advertising campaigns we specify target country and keywords (interests). So whatever traffic we are getting to our offer pages is country specific highly targeted interested traffic and those bring us sales.

    So you need to find a way to find such niche targeted people and share your offer with them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Favour5
    It's not real your fault Sometimes Facebook limits your audience reach, this is one thing I hate with Facebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184265].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
      Hi Favour5,
      Yes, sometimes if you Post or comment to many times they put you in what has come to be known as Facebook jail...Which is very frustrating, to say the least. Then you must wait for at times up to a couple of days before you can start interacting again!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by Riku55W View Post

    I am consistent with my Posts on Facebook, but I do not get anyone interested in what i have to offer which is a 20% Cashback on their retail receipts. Nothing, I mean if that was me i would definitely be interested in getting a cashback, in fact that is how i got started doing this business because it appealed to me.
    I mean who wouldn't want to save & get a percentage back from their shopping receipts, if someone offered you $20.00 would you say "Oh, thank you, but no thanks!" Of course not!...
    You'd be surprised.

    I read about an experiment where a psychology professor offered a one-time sale of a $20 bill for $1. The sale was good for the class period, and the first person with a dollar got the $20. As the class filtered out after the session, one student walked up and asked, "what's the catch?" When he was convinced there was no catch, he pulled out a dollar and made the trade.

    My guess is that even the people who might be interested in your offer itself are asking themselves "who is this, and what's the catch?"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184449].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
      Hi John McCabe,

      That is interesting to know especially with the number of people that frequent Facebook, I would have thought that at least One or Two would have a more open mind and ask questions about what i was offering? I guess it was the fact that in order to qualify for that Cashback you had to pay a membership fee? It's like on here yes it's Free, but you get reminders to Upgrade to a membership in order to facilitate all that Warrior Forum has to offer, which is similar to what Tresmore Cashback offers and more...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184623].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by Riku55W View Post

        Hi John McCabe,

        That is interesting to know especially with the number of people that frequent Facebook, I would have thought that at least One or Two would have a more open mind and ask questions about what i was offering? I guess it was the fact that in order to qualify for that Cashback you had to pay a membership fee? It's like on here yes it's Free, but you get reminders to Upgrade to a membership in order to facilitate all that Warrior Forum has to offer, which is similar to what Tresmore Cashback offers and more...
        Bingo. There's a catch. And people won't focus on potential gains or benefits when they're focused on the "gotcha".

        BTW, I know you're amped up about this company, but you may want to dial back a bit. Your responses and repeated mentions of the company name are starting to sound a wee bit promotional. A word to the wise...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
    Hi John McCabe...Thanks for the words of wisdom.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
    On Facebook people will ignore blatant self promotion (even if you believe there is a lot of value in what you're offering).

    But understand this...

    No one cares about your product, it's features or even your comp plan.

    People buy into you first and your product second.

    Tresmore may be a good product but a real opportunity will teach you how to put yourself in front of your target market.

    A good opportunity will even teach you how to market on Facebook in a way where you won't get labeled as a spammer but a person of value.

    Value builds your 'credibility' online.

    And nothing sells faster than you're credibility!
    Signature
    FREE Video: How To Build A Long Term 'Sustainable' Income Online With Affiliate Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
    Thank you, Rory Singh, you are absolutely correct!
    I am a huge believer in integrity and credibility, which is why everything I Posted reaped just that i hid nothing in my Posts except myself!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184912].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
      Originally Posted by Riku55W View Post

      Thank you, Rory Singh, you are absolutely correct!
      I am a huge believer in integrity and credibility, which is why everything I Posted reaped just that i hid nothing in my Posts except myself!
      I don't think you understand what I said. If you are constantly posting on your timeline...how great your product / system is along with all the benefits...no one really cares.

      People will actually start labeling you as a spammer.

      People come to Facebook to be social. Not to get sold.

      Most folks on FB actually are blind to ads no matter how well you write them.

      However there is a way to market and sell on FB but this will involve more training.

      You said you left yourself out of your posts.

      Big mistake.

      On FB you make friends (related to and have interest in marketing) and then you offer them value.

      But this is a process and you will need a system that teaches you how to market on Facebook.
      Signature
      FREE Video: How To Build A Long Term 'Sustainable' Income Online With Affiliate Marketing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185887].message }}
  • You can go for Facebook ads and targeting your selected areas. Talk to Facebook, you can get coupons for trail.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11184920].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
      I actually have an advertisement on my local neighbourhood website, also i have my own website on the internet, advertise locally in retail shops. It costs an arm and a leg to advertise on Facebook, i enquired a week ago but decided against it when i heard what they charged.
      So it comes back to what i wrote avemfly619619...Patience!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185082].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Riku55W
    Hi avemfly619619,
    I guess I need to be patient, considering I only started this business 3 weeks ago, but that being said am very impatient when it comes to seeing results. What's that saying "Patience is a virtue?"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11185066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JefferyPatterson
    Nothing to worry about that..normally it take some time to get you response on facebook..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11253432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cearion
    Banned
    I certainly would be interested! maybe you are not reaching enough audience?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11253442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SusanDowler
    Banned
    normally this will not take much time but..dont know why this is happening to you..sorry for that..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11256133].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics