I have tried different approaches and paid for expensive lessons online.
I learned a few things about selling on Facebook using free traffic- which I will like to share here.
Here is a list of the five don't when trying to sell online:
1. Never pursue your prospects or they will run away.
2. People do not want propaganda, they want participation.
3. Social media portals are all about fun and relaxing chats and posts. People do not want you nagging about your products.
4. Be like a friend- having casual conversations, engaging them in your product, etc.
5. Don't say to your prospects: buy it, what is your budget, check out this product.
Here is a list of the five do's when trying to sell online:
1. Engage- If you do not engage your customers, they will never be interested in listening to you. This is a two-way communication, not just you constantly talking.
2. Feedback- Just like you would listen to a friend, it is important to take your customer's feedback very seriously.
3. Fun content- Don't let your content be bland. Don't simply write about a deal and say "buy this now!". No, you must tell your customers how they would benefit from your product. Post your products with fun advertisements and content to capture their attention.
4. Listen to them- To convince them, become a friend instead of a salesman who only nags. Salesman sometimes doesn't understand what the customer actually wants. Listen to them, and give them what they want.
5. Share stories- To engage the customer, share stories and secrets. Tell about stories that are relevant to your product. This way, they feel more comfortable and trust your product more.
I admit there is nothing really profound about what I stated above.
A lot are common sense.
I will like to hear how you market online using free Facebook traffic.
Please share your knowledge below here in this thread.