Schedule Posting Apps

9 replies
Does anyone know of any social media schedulers that post automatically (without user verification). I have been using Laterr but I don't like that it asks for "verification" before actually posting.
#apps #posting #schedule
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author cearionmarie
    I was using schedugram before but after the recent update on IG, I put a hold on it temporarily until I know the complete TOS of IG.
    Signature

    Cearion Uy - Marketing Advisor
    www.influencerauditor.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgalla414
      Originally Posted by cearionmarie View Post

      I was using schedugram before but after the recent update on IG, I put a hold on it temporarily until I know the complete TOS of IG.
      Is schedugram paid or free? Also, could you schedule posts without verifying at the time they are supposed to post?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534206].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WF Will
        Administrator
        Originally Posted by sgalla414 View Post

        Is schedugram paid or free? Also, could you schedule posts without verifying at the time they are supposed to post?
        I've used Later & Hootsuite, both are pretty good but I like the UX on Later more.
        I believe Later only needs verification once then you should be able to autoschedule on Instagram? Unless they changed the rules for that.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11534208].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sgalla414
          Originally Posted by WF Will View Post

          I've used Later & Hootsuite, both are pretty good but I like the UX on Later more.
          I believe Later only needs verification once then you should be able to autoschedule on Instagram? Unless they changed the rules for that.
          I scheduled a few and it was requiring "verification" each time before posting so I stopped using it. However, just recently on an update I noticed there was something in the wording that made it seem like this feature was removed. I just haven't been back to Later to try it out. Thank-you for your insight
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535610].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author WF Will
            Administrator
            Originally Posted by sgalla414 View Post

            I scheduled a few and it was requiring "verification" each time before posting so I stopped using it. However, just recently on an update I noticed there was something in the wording that made it seem like this feature was removed. I just haven't been back to Later to try it out. Thank-you for your insight
            Thought you might find this interesting! Just posted up a thread about a new Instagram Scheduling feature that's coming to Facebook. It's going to be available for free like how Facebook scheduling works
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535939].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cearionmarie
      It's a paid tool and yes it does require verification. I heard IG will be launching its own scheduling tool, but not really sure when though.
      Signature

      Cearion Uy - Marketing Advisor
      www.influencerauditor.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author monica geller
    Here are some list of schedule posting apps:
    1. Loomly
    2. HootSuite
    3. Buffer
    4. TweetDeck
    5. SocialOomph
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535221].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgalla414
      Originally Posted by monica geller View Post

      Here are some list of schedule posting apps:
      1. Loomly
      2. HootSuite
      3. Buffer
      4. TweetDeck
      5. SocialOomph

      Thanks but I was looking specifically for ones people have had experience with that do not require verification when scheduling a post.. have you personally used any of these and do the require verification before automatically posting?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ToxicBot
    Just search it in the Google AppStore or on Google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11535973].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics