This is a question for Facebook experts.
We want to have this happen on Facebook:
- We post something on our personal account.
- Our friends and followers see that on their news feed.
- They see a button that says "I'm interested".
- When they click on it, a form opens up and they can enter their name and other data (like phone for example).
We need this for GDPR reasons.
Is this possible from a personal FB account?
OR would we need to:
- Have a Facebook page.
- Create a specific kind of advertising campaign.
- Have some kind of app installed on the FB page?
Thanks in advance!