|"The end of the year marks an important time for reflection - How did I spend my time this year? What have I learned? What did I create? For many of us, the mobile apps we use are an amazing mechanism to reflect on these questions, and with Sharing to Stories, our partners are helping the people who use their apps bring important milestones to life. We're proud to showcase how six uniquely fun and interesting partners are celebrating the end of 2021 and looking ahead to 2022."|
- Photo apps B612 and Snow, which will enable users to upload New Year's party photos from their apps
- Music streaming app Anghami, through which users will be able to upload Spotify-like re-caps of their year in music, direct to Stories
- Short-form video platform Kwai, which has added a new 'Year in Review' feature
- Social karaoke tool WeSing, which provides a showcase of the songs people have listened to and performed throughout the year
- Popular video app Likee has also added a year-end recap feature
Several of these apps also have millions of users in their own right - in fact, last year, Likee was the fourth-most downloaded video app in the world and was set to make a bigger push into the US market before COVID complications de-railed its strategy. Anghami is very popular in the Middle East, while Korean-based Snow also has a huge audience in Asian markets.