Great list of Outsourcing Resources

13 replies
I was doing my rounds and found this great list of resources for anyone who wants to outsource writing, graphics, you name it. Here is the link:
Your Go To List of Outsourcing Resources!

Hope this is helpful!
Thanks
#great #list #outsourcing #resources
  • Profile picture of the author submitbuzz
    Its very helpful. Thanks for sharing the list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sweetdreamfactory
    Banned
    I love your list of outsourcing resources.
    Quite impressive. Thanks for this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jessiem
    Very helpful, thanks for this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7474265].message }}
  • Wow, this is probably the most comprehensive list I've seen on outsourcing resources. Thanks for posting!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7474447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Thanks, I have a ton of them myself but I will see if there are any missing from the report I am currently selling which has 100+ sites.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence.
    Writer/Editor/Proofreader.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7474560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Ocasio
    Originally Posted by smartbiz38129 View Post

    I was doing my rounds and found this great list of resources for anyone who wants to outsource writing, graphics, you name it. Here is the link:
    Your Go To List of Outsourcing Resources!

    Hope this is helpful!
    Thanks
    Wow, thank you very much for sharing my post Hope everyone finds it useful!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Internetoholic
    Awesome list. Big thanks for sharing.
    Signature

    Find me here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475439].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Ocasio
      Originally Posted by Internetoholic View Post

      Awesome list. Big thanks for sharing.
      Appreciate the nice comment about my blog post... thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author angshuy2k
        Simply thank you and actually adding to my collection. Thank you once again with this huge list.


        Regards,
        Swrajit
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475643].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kevin Ocasio
          Originally Posted by angshuy2k View Post

          Simply thank you and actually adding to my collection. Thank you once again with this huge list.


          Regards,
          Swrajit
          Really glad you found it useful Swrajit
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizgrower
    Thank you for this post and thanks to Kevin for compiling the list.
    Always good to have a full rolodex, no matter what business you are in.

    Dan
    Signature

    "If you think you're the smartest person in the room, then you're probably in the wrong room."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475799].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Ocasio
      Originally Posted by bizgrower View Post

      Thank you for this post and thanks to Kevin for compiling the list.
      Always good to have a full rolodex, no matter what business you are in.

      Dan
      You're very welcome Dan, and thank you for the nice comment. I really appreciate it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475912].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bizgrower
        Originally Posted by Kevin Ocasio View Post

        You're very welcome Dan, and thank you for the nice comment. I really appreciate it
        You're welcome, Kevin.
        Signature

        "If you think you're the smartest person in the room, then you're probably in the wrong room."

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7476231].message }}

Trending Topics