Help....I need List of good social media sites.

by Shift5
17 replies
Help....

I would like to start a social media marketing campaign. I want to get as much as exposure as possible. I already started using facebook and twitter but not much effect yet. Can anyone give me a list of other social media sites?

Thanks
#good #helpi #list #media #sites #social
  • Profile picture of the author Hrkjds
    Originally Posted by Shift5 View Post

    Help....

    I would like to start a social media marketing campaign. I want to get as much as exposure as possible. I already started using facebook and twitter but not much effect yet. Can anyone give me a list of other social media sites?

    Thanks
    Facebook is best for every campaign if you are working properly..give more focus and more effort..may you get your result..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8481884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Max Greenflame
    Originally Posted by Shift5 View Post

    Help....

    I would like to start a social media marketing campaign. I want to get as much as exposure as possible. I already started using facebook and twitter but not much effect yet. Can anyone give me a list of other social media sites?

    Thanks
    I don't know your niche and social media marketing strategies but here are some useful sites you might want to look at:

    YouTube
    Metacafe
    Daily Motion
    Google Plus
    Pinterest
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Triberr
    Linkedin
    Netlog
    Hi5
    Tagged
    43 Things
    Friendfeed
    Skyrock
    Kiwibox
    Wordpress.com
    Blogengage.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482129].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WSDixon
      Originally Posted by Max Greenflame View Post

      I don't know your niche and social media marketing strategies but here are some useful sites you might want to look at:

      YouTube
      Metacafe
      Daily Motion
      Google Plus
      Pinterest
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Triberr
      Linkedin
      Netlog
      Hi5
      Tagged
      43 Things
      Friendfeed
      Skyrock
      Kiwibox
      Wordpress.com
      Blogengage.
      Thanks Max - I was looking for the same thing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author harrywilson912
      Originally Posted by Max Greenflame View Post

      I don't know your niche and social media marketing strategies but here are some useful sites you might want to look at:

      YouTube
      Metacafe
      Daily Motion
      Google Plus
      Pinterest
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Triberr
      Linkedin
      Netlog
      Hi5
      Tagged
      43 Things
      Friendfeed
      Skyrock
      Kiwibox
      Wordpress.com
      Blogengage.

      Yeah, You may try other social sites. Facebook &Twitter are too large to focus on your targeted customers. It's a reason that your marketing campaign is not effective. Some niche sites can help you to approach your customers easier and more effective.
      __________________________________________________ _____
      Build your own Niche Social Network, We can help Niche social networks, social network development - YouNet
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8491803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asiaexpert
    At the moment, I think Google +, Facebook, Twitter are the best to attract visitors.
    Focusing also on social sites like digg.com, faves.com , you will have good pagerank and traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482247].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shift5
      Thanks for the help. Hrkjds you're right facebook is good for campaign. Actually I am focusing on it, may be I should try harder.

      Thanks..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482278].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Toby A
        I first explored the greater mass of social bookmarking sites when I was introduced to mass-submission service BacklinkBooster.

        I think you'll find that Hi5 and Tagged (which seem to use the same database of profiles) are really just used as flirting sites. Example; you can message people, and send someone a Heart, Wink or a Gift etc. You can also "buy" other people in a game called Pets. You can post photos and link youtube vids. I don't think enough personal info is asked for to enable them to be considered dating sites (tho correct me if I'm wrong).

        As for the top Social sites, you didn't say which niche you're in. Tho if you're selling hard goods, Pinterest is a must!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482605].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Max Greenflame
          Originally Posted by Toby A View Post

          I first explored the greater mass of social bookmarking sites when I was introduced to mass-submission service BacklinkBooster.

          I think you'll find that Hi5 and Tagged (which seem to use the same database of profiles) are really just used as flirting sites. Example; you can message people, and send someone a Heart, Wink or a Gift etc. You can also "buy" other people in a game called Pets. You can post photos and link youtube vids. I don't think enough personal info is asked for to enable them to be considered dating sites (tho correct me if I'm wrong).

          As for the top Social sites, you didn't say which niche you're in. Tho if you're selling hard goods, Pinterest is a must!
          Hi5 and Tagged are also used as traffic sources for some niches by some marketers. These two are perfect for dating niche but there are also guys who milk these places to get targeted traffic interested in health, fitness and even making money online. The networks just need special approaches, well-thought tactics and everything's gonna be alright.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486207].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Toby A
            Originally Posted by Max Greenflame View Post

            Hi5 and Tagged are also used as traffic sources for some niches by some marketers. These two are perfect for dating niche but there are also guys who milk these places to get targeted traffic interested in health, fitness and even making money online. The networks just need special approaches, well-thought tactics and everything's gonna be alright.
            Hi Max, are you referring to advertising on these sites, or adding content to a profile?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486377].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Max Greenflame
              Originally Posted by Toby A View Post

              Hi Max, are you referring to advertising on these sites, or adding content to a profile?
              On these sites you can meet people relevant to your business growing the number of your contacts and convert them into leads. All you do you search for users interested in networking, communicate and submit new YouTube videos regularly. I haven't tried to advertise there.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486458].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Toby A
                Originally Posted by Max Greenflame View Post

                On these sites you can meet people relevant to your business growing the number of your contacts and convert them into leads. All you do you search for users interested in networking, communicate and submit new YouTube videos regularly. I haven't tried to advertise there.
                I see - thank you for clarifying
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lokahi
    Google+ posts/pages are do follow (last checked) and always get indexed quickly by Google Search. So any links going off those will get indexed quickly too. Just be sure you are adding only highest quality content on the Google+ pages as that can only help your SEO efforts.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8483255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shift5
      Thanks Lokahi, I'll try to use that approach.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8484224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karan Rawat
    Need it Take it..!

    1 mytechbay 2 Yahoo Answering 3 Forum posting 4 Facebook profile maintained 5 Blog Commenting 6 Linkedin 7 Twitter 8 Reddit 9 Delicious 10 Diigo 11 Bibsonomy 12 Stumbleupon 13 Hotklix 14 Business-Planet 15 folkd.com 16 Video-Bookmark 17 Blinklist 18 pinterest 19 myspace 20 Masshable 21 chime 22 buzznet 23 Flixya 24 Wikispaces 25 Zorpia 26 Twitvid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485257].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shift5
      Originally Posted by Karan Rawat View Post

      Need it Take it..!

      1 mytechbay 2 Yahoo Answering 3 Forum posting 4 Facebook profile maintained 5 Blog Commenting 6 Linkedin 7 Twitter 8 Reddit 9 Delicious 10 Diigo 11 Bibsonomy 12 Stumbleupon 13 Hotklix 14 Business-Planet 15 folkd.com 16 Video-Bookmark 17 Blinklist 18 pinterest 19 myspace 20 Masshable 21 chime 22 buzznet 23 Flixya 24 Wikispaces 25 Zorpia 26 Twitvid
      Thanks, its a long list, I'll try if I can handle this..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danlew
    Just go to Google and type in the following on the search query "Top social media sites". In this way, you may be finding some answers there, so that you can get started with your own campaign.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author altydevid
    You can also use-
    Google +
    my space
    meet me
    linked in
    etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8491525].message }}

Trending Topics