How to make money from facebook fan page with huge number of likes

34 replies
Hello,

I have a fan page which has more than 900k likes and they are real. It is a celebrity fan page... I want to know, how do I make money from this fan page ?

I see here lot of people discuss about making money from facebook.. but is it really possible ?

Please guide me...\\Thanks.
#facebook #fan #huge #likes #make #money #number #page
  • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
    You can start some discussion, make them hot and active and offer them some CPA offer but I'm sure your audience are coming from every part of the world and CPA offers are usually for certain country.
    You can offer them some affiliate product or similar thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seospecial
    Out of all my fans, 90% are women and 10% are men....

    and 75% of the fan are from the US and the rest 25% are from the rest of the world... So I should be looking for something which will interest women ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
      Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

      Out of all my fans, 90% are women and 10% are men....

      and 75% of the fan are from the US and the rest 25% are from the rest of the world... So I should be looking for something which will interest women ?
      Of course and I'm sure you can find great CPA offer for USA woman population...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535437].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ivan24chameleon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

      Out of all my fans, 90% are women and 10% are men....

      and 75% of the fan are from the US and the rest 25% are from the rest of the world... So I should be looking for something which will interest women ?
      Of course You need to find something for women (some products)... ask your mom, and GF, female friends... and try to make a picture of what You can offer
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539019].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennisknows
      Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

      Out of all my fans, 90% are women and 10% are men....

      and 75% of the fan are from the US and the rest 25% are from the rest of the world... So I should be looking for something which will interest women ?
      Women love heels and fashion. Try the just Fab offer. They pay $1.25 per lead or you could sign up other places for more. I use CJ.com

      Congrats on the page by the way
      Signature
      "May the optimism of your tomorrow fuel your drive for today"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author x3xsolxdierx3x
    I wish I could recall the website, but, there is a site out there that will pay you a small % everytime a photo is clicked on. Of course, you can always affiliate with different products, but that may be something you may want to consider. I recall reading that "celebrity" type websites/ content can do very well with this. Of course, you'll basically be sending traffic to their website, but, for a Facebook page, this may be a very subtle way to monetize without overtly selling something.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexGeorge
    You could try MyLikes. MyLike is one of the most popular options for owners of large fan pages. You could try and find an affiliate program related to your page, but it may be hard if its about celebrities. A celebrity merchandise site perhaps? Affiliate marketing and MyLikes would be your best bet, but make sure everything you post is related to the page, and don't spam them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535430].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seospecial
      Originally Posted by AlexGeorge View Post

      You could try MyLikes. MyLike is one of the most popular options for owners of large fan pages. You could try and find an affiliate program related to your page, but it may be hard if its about celebrities. A celebrity merchandise site perhaps? Affiliate marketing and MyLikes would be your best bet, but make sure everything you post is related to the page, and don't spam them.
      Thanks, yes the main objective I have kept on this fan page is "no spamming" that is why people like my every post and picture and gets more than 30k likes within hours of posting...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535695].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AlexGeorge
        Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

        Thanks, yes the main objective I have kept on this fan page is "no spamming" that is why people like my every post and picture and gets more than 30k likes within hours of posting...
        If these photos get that number of likes, then you should post the MyLikes link in the description, but have the link related to your page so it doesn't look too spammy. Due to the number of likes, it also has a potential to go viral. You could even post something in the description along with the link saying "Share this if..."
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8536450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MagicD
    Now you have something going, what I would do is try a few things.

    1: Build an optin page with a free offer and get people on your list, so you can market to them later.
    2: Post on FB 3 pure content for three days then promote an offer. So on the 4th day you would promote a CB offer or CJ offer.

    3: Sign up to CPAs, get the images and URLs, and place these on your photos section.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mdan287
    Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

    Hello,

    I have a fan page which has more than 900k likes and they are real. It is a celebrity fan page... I want to know, how do I make money from this fan page ?

    I see here lot of people discuss about making money from facebook.. but is it really possible ?

    Please guide me...\Thanks.
    What about selling some celebrity fashion product as a affiliate?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author troy23
    It really depends what you ar trying to promote.
    Fan pages can bring the occasional sale - I myself have a page with a few hundred fans and they do come and visit my website. People on Facebook are looking for interesting fun stuff and generally they don't like marketers.
    Something like 'South Park' items will do well on Facebook, but IM won't fare so well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fantastic
    I saw a guy on here recently who had a page with a ton of likes.

    Contact gossip/celebrity news sites and offer to post their stuff for a fee.

    I think this guy was getting $20 a post...

    And doing around 5 a day for one website alone?

    Just some food for thought.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535727].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mdan287
      Originally Posted by Fantastic View Post

      I saw a guy on here recently who had a page with a ton of likes.

      Contact gossip/celebrity news sites and offer to post their stuff for a fee.

      I think this guy was getting $20 a post...

      And doing around 5 a day for one website alone?

      Just some food for thought.
      Yup this is another way to monetize the page. But don't promote too much, it will bother your audience.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535734].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seospecial
      Originally Posted by Fantastic View Post

      I saw a guy on here recently who had a page with a ton of likes.

      Contact gossip/celebrity news sites and offer to post their stuff for a fee.

      I think this guy was getting $20 a post...

      And doing around 5 a day for one website alone?

      Just some food for thought.


      No, actually I would not do that with a fan page of more than 960k likes, which is close to a million... its a big risk...

      Maybe I can promote some products related to women, by showing that the celebrity itself is promoting....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8535773].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author natebunger
        Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

        Maybe I can promote some products related to women, by showing that the celebrity itself is promoting....
        I think this is a really good idea. The most popular way of earning income on Facebook is through affiliate marketing. You can also contact companies to pay you for posting banner ads.
        Signature
        ##ATTENTION##

        Do You Hate Writing Sales Copy?

        I create killer copy for squeeze pages, video scripts, email auto-responders and sales pages. Click here to see reviews.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterbis
    Does anyone have example of fans page facebook that work wonders? I really wanna know how you setup this fans page to gain good revenue. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8537940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aqunix
    hello ... i can help u to gain so much money from that page

    please contact me in my skype
    abedalrhman1982
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8538166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author janetjay
    The formula that works best for me is target your niche audience in your facebook ads to get more authentic likes. At the same time pay to boost a post that sends them to your optin page that then sells a low end price product and then sell the higher end product back end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8540112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buksetyv
    My method is to sell posts on my fanpage. It is easy and makes good profit, i use http://fbpostmarket.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    Originally Posted by seospecial View Post

    I see here lot of people discuss about making money from facebook.. but is it really possible ?
    You betcha it's possible!

    I would recommend going with CPA offers, mostly lead generation.

    Something that can be targeted to a mass audience.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105306].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Moneytalist
      I think you can earn alot of $ using teespring campaigns related to your celebrity
      Its the best idea if there's real fans there you will get good result be sure
      Good Luck And dont spam them .
      Signature
      Business has only two functions - marketing and innovation.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uniquedesignxx
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tania Edwards
    CPA offers would be good to make some money from them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9106980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boriska
    You can search listingdock for social media marketing tools. Think it will help you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9107031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author followtru
    when somebody wants to post to ur facebook fanpage to promote their services or product, depend on what niche are ur fanpage about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9474759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KayOS
    Do you have your own website for this celebrity fan page? If you do, one way you could monetize your Facebook fan base is to promote other publisher's posts on your website through Facebook. For example, lets say a news website wants more traffic or Facebook fans, they would pay you a fee to direct your fans to their website.

    This works best when the publisher's post is relevant to your niche, and luckily for you there are tons of celebrity news articles out there, which means there are probably also a ton of advertisers that would pay for your traffic.

    You can pm me if you would like good examples of Facebook pages (just like yours) that are making money using this method.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9475452].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saulmaraney
    I have made money with Teespring and CPA - give it a try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9476314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AffEngineer
    What country are the majority from? Western countries tend to spend more and you should have some decent luck promoting related offers from any affiliate networks. Sneak it in there though, maybe link them to your website where you pitch the product/offer. I'd be collecting their emails for sure
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9477001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author livi
    Hmm....that was a good trick. That is a popular way of earning income on FB is through affiliate market.


    Cheers

    livi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9477518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Irinka
    I would sell posts but not too much a day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9477747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garysvpa
    I think you could sell fashion and other related items
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9477783].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LIGHTBASICS
      I'm totally new to this, so pardon my ignorance of the options already mentioned (although I have a B.A. in marketing, my education is a bit dated). I'm building a niche site and have always planned to monetize it by selling a few select ads. Since my site is a small, niche site (photography-related), I would only select a few hand-picked advertisers tailored for my audience. The business model used by a popular filmmaker's site (whose owners I know), monetized their forum-based site with only 20,000 subscribers, charging ten advertisers $300/month. For nearly a million subscribers, I should think that you would be able to do extremely well.

      Now, if you have basic demographic data, I would expect that you would be able to attract a few select advertisers for quite a bit of coin (note that 18-49 women are an extremely attractive demographic for marketers). Think, large, multi-national, health and beauty, consumer goods manufacturers with multiple brand-families, e.g., Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, etc. If the ads are tastefully scaled, and not too annoying, most of your fans shouldn't mind if the content is still good. What's everyone's thoughts on this?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9477946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christian Swift
    Hi there,

    With a fan page like that, I would try and give away a freebie to get them onto your email list.

    From there you can give them some good content, and then eventually sell them something!

    Christian
    Signature
    Revealed: "The 7 Horrendous Mistakes Beginner Internet Marketers Make in Their Business That Stop Them From Ever Making Any Money Online"

    Click HERE To Grab Your Free Report!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9481035].message }}

Trending Topics