1. The more videos, the better - Basically, the more videos you
produce, the greater your chances that one of them will go viral. It's
sort of like playing lottery. The more tickets you buy, the better your
chances of winning.
2. Make videos that are funny - People will watch and share videos they find entertaining. Making people laugh is the easiest way to entertain them. Hence, funny videos are often the ones that goes
viral most frequently.
3. Target your fan base - The internet's ability to find specific microtopics of interest quickly means that there are a lot of fans out there for whatever you are selling. If you give them content that feeds their fanaticism, they are going to be more likely to pass it along to their contacts.
4. Parody and satire sell - One of the most basic comic tools is to make fun of something that takes itself too seriously. You can
connect with audience and entertain them using parody and satire.
Just remember to always keep it tasteful.
5. Keep them guessing - Video editing techniques makes it relatively easy to create something that looks real but is not. Some of the most popular viral videos are those that make the viewer wonder if what they are watching is genuine.
6. People love gimmicks - Techniques such as Legos, action figures, time lapse, stop motion and miniatures make some of the most interesting and most popular viral videos. By packaging your
message in some sort of gimmick, you can broad its appeal.
7. Meme's the word - Memes are quirky internet crazes that spread like wildfire over the web. By being aware of what's hot
and incorporating it into what you are trying to promote, you can
catch ride on a rocket of popularity.
With which kind of videos are you getting success on Youtube guys?
I really wanna hear your opinion!