I do not do many posts but here is a way to setup pinterest auto blogs. I thought I would share it free before anyone else tries to make a wso out of it.
Yes, yes I know that is what I should have done but I have bigger fish to fry.
Pinterest account (tumblr, twitter n G+ a bonus)
NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster - plugin
RSS Multi Importer - plugin
1) Pick a niche and find the most active board possible. Save the URL of this board.
2) Set up your WP site to suite the niche. Themes with featured images work best.
3) Add all of your details to the social auto poster plugin.
4) Go to settings in the same plugin and make sure to add 5mins+ delays with a 2min variable. (important not to get banned)
5) You can either go to Jollybox.de or just fill in the details of http://jollybox.de/pinterestfeed/rss/username/board-id with the information you want.
6) You then add this to the "RSS Plugin" feeds section. Why do all of this? This give you full sized images that will always be auto pinned by the other plugins....
7) Set up "RSS Multi" feed to post settings. At this stage you need to play around on your own as every them reacts differently. I am doing 3 posts every 20mins per site, over several sites with no hassle. 3x20x20=
Start off slow and work your way up.
IMPORTANT! You must login to your targeted pinterest accounts at least every other day. Pin, repin, like and comment on other peoples content.
One slow drip fed (safe) website like this can make £1-£10 per day easy. How many you build and manage is up to you?
Have fun with it and hit the thanks button.
Update: For reasonable offers I can provide you with a site to clone that has all the plugins needed for this system, instructions and on going help. All you will need is hosting and a wp site to get started.