Easy formula to hit your first $100

76 replies
What's up guys and girls? I haven't posted any great goodies in this forum for a while... So, I thought it was time to deliver another easy formula for success.

I know a lot of readers are struggling to hit their first $100 online... so allow me to share an awesome formula for making an easy $100 and probably a lot more if you follow through with it.

I just did this a few days ago and so far, I'm up to $115 for about 2 hours of work. All of this with no money invested and using tools that are available for all of you reading.

I bet a bunch of you reading this are thinking, BLASPHEMY! There is no easy formula for making quick money without investing cold hard cash... well, I'm here to let you know you are wrong.

The key to quick sales without already being involved in the niche with a following is choosing niches that are buzzing and hot right now. Combine these buzzing angles with established communities in the niche and you're going to win.

Every day, there are niches like this popping up that you can take advantage of... Here's an example of one and the one I used in this case study.

Now, I'm an Auburn University graduate. If you don't know, Auburn is in the national championship game coming up early January. That national championship buzz alone is something you can easily take advantage of for the next month...

BUT, that's not even close to the buzz this niche has offered right now. 2 weeks ago, we played our biggest rival, Alabama. Alabama was the shoe in for the national championship game this year... until we beat them... not only that, but we beat them in unbelievable fashion (a last second return on a missed field goal... THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN). Many have called it one of the greatest games of all time.

All I hear when people say things like that is OPPORTUNITY for a buzz niche!

So, we have a football team that is already well known on the national scale (they already have established communities)... they're on a miracle run in the game because NO ONE expected us to win (huge media buzz)... and they've just won one of the greatest games of all time (fans want to remember that stuff).

Sounds like a perfect buzz niche to me! Now, let's see how I profited from this without much work...

The Offer

In this case study, I sold tshirts. I chose tshirts because they are super easy to make and sell with a crowd funding site called Teespring (Custom T-shirts » Design & Sell T-Shirts for Your Group | Teespring). You can design a tshirt, set a sales goal, and start selling within minutes.

Tshirts are also perfect for this buzz niche because like I said, people want to remember this moment and what better way to show your support for your team to the world than with a tshirt.

Along with your niche choice being super important, your offer is EXTREMELY important. To make this work, it's important that you provide an offer that your audience will actually want.

Since the Iron Bowl (the Auburn/Alabama game is called this), I've been seeing tshirts all over the place, but it's obvious none of the creators are Auburn fans. They used the wrong colors... they used our war cry (War Eagle!) in the wrong way... they even used another schools mascot that was a tiger as well.

Real Auburn fans will not buy these because we know it's wrong.

So, I knew there was a lot of opportunity here to create something cool that they wanted.

As I was strolling around Facebook, one of my friends posted a picture that had the quoted words that Auburn's announcer said as we won with the last second run back during the game. Now, as an Auburn fan, we get chills every time we hear it. It brings us back to that amazing moment.

When I saw it, I knew, "There's my tshirt!" I took the quote I saw and simply put it on a tshirt... In the image below, you can see the original Facebook post on the left and the tshirt design I created on the right:


Now that I have my tshirt, it's time to get it in front of the right audience...

The Free Traffic

There are a ton of ways to send traffic to these teespring campaigns. One of my main business models is using established fan pages that I create to send traffic to the campaign. This of course requires that you have an active fan page already created in the niche. I did not have that in this case, so I had to look for the places that already were full of Auburn fans.

Facebook groups were the stomping ground of choice to hit. I went onto Facebook, did a quick search for Auburn, and requested access into every group I could find...



I found a solid 15-20 groups that were pretty active. You can see a few of those in the pic above.

After I got accepted into the group, I made a simple post letting these readers know about the tshirt...



From this action alone, I've been able to sell 15 of these tshirts. I make around $8-$10 per tshirt sale. I set my goal at 20 tshirts so I will need to sell 5 more to get paid... but so far, this is literally all I've done. Selling the last 5 should be easy by posting in more active communities within the niche like active forums, blogs, pinterest boards, etc.

If it really comes down to it, I could buy some FB ads or just buy the last few myself still making a profit.

You can easily follow this model in any niche out there. The buzz of the Auburn win made my job a lot easier, but don't think that this won't work for other niches... I have my intern on this right now following the exact same steps for the Pug niche and we've sold 8 of the 10 goal since yesterday evening.

Go out and give it a try. It works like a charm!

Travis


P.S. Just posted PART 2 of this case study where I show you how I'm using FB ads to sell the last few of these in the campaign. Check it out here --> http://www.warriorforum.com/social-m...50-profit.html
#$100 #easy #formula #hit
  • Profile picture of the author Coby
    Awesome idea Travis!

    I think you could also take this a step further and maybe create a highlight video and deliver it via Kunaki.

    cheers,
    Coby
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Coby View Post

      Awesome idea Travis!

      I think you could also take this a step further and maybe create a highlight video and deliver it via Kunaki.

      cheers,
      Coby
      Definitely Coby! There are a ton of ways to get these offers out to the right audience. I was super happy with how effective the FB groups are.

      Once I get that 5-6 part traffic system in place that pulls in buyers, you better believe I'm going to have a few hundred of these campaigns running out there on top of my fan page campaigns haha.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    I'm an Auburn University graduate. If you don't know, Auburn is in the national championship game
    My Buckeyes laid an egg against M.S, they should have been there :p
    Signature
    " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
    But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

    ~ Jeff Bezos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jurojin
    I thought WF doesn't allow "follow-me" threads. Anyway, isn't Auburn a trademark? I am not sure those custom t-shirts sites allow you to design t-shirts that contain a trademark name. Overall this method is great and it can be applied to tons of niches. Thanks for sharing it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782475].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by jurojin View Post

      I thought WF doesn't allow "follow-me" threads. Anyway, isn't Auburn a trademark? I am not sure those custom t-shirts sites allow you to design t-shirts that contain a trademark name. Overall this method is great and it can be applied to tons of niches. Thanks for sharing it.
      Is this a follow me thread? I never said follow me lol

      Second... "auburn" is a color. The Auburn logo is a trademark. Everything on the tshirt is not trademarked either. Those are definitely things you need to think about but can't stop you from creating something effective and legal.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RuthStewart
    So I guess it's a matter of looking out in your local area for things that are relevant, or things that you are already interested in. Sometimes it is just a matter of perception, or keeping your eye out for something profitable.

    Some people would call that the Law of Attraction - but I wonder if it just about training your mind to spot oppertunities?

    Well done anyway, sounds like it was a fun way to make some money!

    Best wishes,

    Ruth
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    For your next T-Shirt, you can print up Chief Osceola standing with his spear high over head ready to put the death blow on the poor little old puddy cat.

    Unconquered! The Seminole Uprising Continues! Go Noles!!!!

    Mark

    PS Thanks for the reminder about taking advantage of current trends.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782619].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

      For your next T-Shirt, you can print up Chief Osceola standing with his spear high over head ready to put the death blow on the poor little old puddy cat.

      Unconquered! The Seminole Uprising Continues! Go Noles!!!!

      Mark

      PS Thanks for the reminder about taking advantage of current trends.
      I will definitely be doing a shirt when Auburn destroys FSU. ACC is for junior varsity teams.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782681].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8782730].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Whitfield
      Originally Posted by theyd View Post

      Great method Petelta. Thank you for share. Very usefull post.
      I agree, thanks for sharing this useful information. I wonder if it would be possible for you to handle my paypal reconsiliation for the product I never got.

      tks so much
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9130792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yogini
    Pretty creative idea. Do you only post to a few groups a day? I know someone who was restricted in her postings due to doing too many invites, so I was wondering if there are certain rules with groups as well. Thanks, not a sports fan so can't appreciate the specifics, but looks like a good idea!

    Debbie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8783103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Yogini View Post

      Pretty creative idea. Do you only post to a few groups a day? I know someone who was restricted in her postings due to doing too many invites, so I was wondering if there are certain rules with groups as well. Thanks, not a sports fan so can't appreciate the specifics, but looks like a good idea!

      Debbie
      I post into as many as I can find all at once. At worst, the Facebook group admin might kick your from the group... but if you choose the right niche, the private groups will want to share and like what you post.

      This can be done in pretty much any niche. The buzz niches help because people are looking to talk about it.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8783121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ErinWalsh
    Good idea for a quick $100. I am not a major sports fan, but this looks like something they would love to have. It would make a good gift for those die hard fans.

    Cheers!
    Signature

    Boost Software teamed up with Neverblue. They helped produce this new affiliate video.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8783158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by ErinWalsh View Post

      Good idea for a quick $100. I am not a major sports fan, but this looks like something they would love to have. It would make a good gift for those die hard fans.

      Cheers!
      Don't let sports be the only way to go about this. Here's a few examples of a buzz angle I used in the month of November that could of been utilized with any niche. (same goes for October and breast cancer awareness)...





      These were sold on fan pages I've already established in the niche, but could of done just as well with ads and group postings.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8783764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    This is very cool Travis. I'm not one for social marketing these days, but i might give it a shot.... and at the very least share with my sister (she's into online marketing... particularly social media).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8783984].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      This is very cool Travis. I'm not one for social marketing these days, but i might give it a shot.... and at the very least share with my sister (she's into online marketing... particularly social media).
      Definitely give it a shot Randall. If you hit these buzz niches with a catchy tshirt design, then you don't have to really spend time growing a fan page or anything like that.

      I have my new intern repeating this system in every buzz niche I can find. Once I get my ad campaigns nailed down, it's pretty much a non-stop profit machine that I can turn on at will.

      Travis
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8784004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author learner139
    hi there, i just checked out the website i'm a newbie and i love the idea that you suggested. I just have a quick question, you know how you can adjust your goal and the profit would increase, what if you set your goal at 20 and sell, let say, 39. how does the profit work?
    thanks a bunch
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8785523].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by learner139 View Post

      hi there, i just checked out the website i'm a newbie and i love the idea that you suggested. I just have a quick question, you know how you can adjust your goal and the profit would increase, what if you set your goal at 20 and sell, let say, 39. how does the profit work?
      thanks a bunch
      The higher you set your goal, the more profit you'll make per sale. You continue to get paid per sale even after the goal is hit.

      When you create a following with a list or fan page, you can continue to promote your offers and sell these offers on a regular basis.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8786780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magicalidea
    Absolutely awesome ! Nothing faster than sell things online such as : clothes, jewery,....
    Very nice and detail article. Thanks for sharing !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8787868].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary77
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karleen
    Hmmm. Not sure what I have been doing wrong, but I've tried 2 campaigns with Teespring trying to sell tee shirts in the dog niche, but couldn't get any sold. I think it depends on the design. I was pretty disappointed, but will try it again maybe in a different niche like with a buzz niche. Thanks for the post, though. It's encouraging that some people are making money selling the shirts!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8805687].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Karleen View Post

      Hmmm. Not sure what I have been doing wrong, but I've tried 2 campaigns with Teespring trying to sell tee shirts in the dog niche, but couldn't get any sold. I think it depends on the design. I was pretty disappointed, but will try it again maybe in a different niche like with a buzz niche. Thanks for the post, though. It's encouraging that some people are making money selling the shirts!
      The design is a huge part of the formula. You need to create something catchy that your audience has to have before they're gone. The buzz topics help with that because everyone is talking about the issue at hand right then.

      Travis
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8806639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mitchel79
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8815146].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 9999
      Would of never thought of this, will give it a try!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8816806].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Charmcontent
        I think that is what we may call a perfect opportunity at the right time. Facebook page marketing can be profitable but if you come off not as selling or spamming the groups.
        In your post to the group, You did it perfectly well and no one could suspect that you were selling them anything. Clever
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8820683].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bruce99
          Hi,

          I get the concept, but I dont get how you dont get caught out as spam.

          Most forums (and tight niche fb fan pages) seem to expect you to participate or be around for quite a while before you lob a sales pitch at them.

          in my dog treat niche, I have liked several dog associated pages, and some have liked me back (though getting a reciprical is much harder I have found).

          Perhaps its just my niche, but I have found that these groups dont take kindly to commercialising their pages (for my own benefit). Sure many are non profit organisations (lost dog homes etc) ..

          So all I have been able to do is either like one of their posts, or comment where appropriate and hope that someone reads who the poster was (healthy dog treats).

          What you have done is ideal, but as said, I have just found that it would be the quickest way to get banned from fb - particularly if I do a sales pitch to ten different fan pages, and at least two of them complained to fb ..

          Am I alone in this? Hope so, as I have been wanting to make some money of fb for a while, rather than it being them making it off me (you know, advertising on my page, with my content) ...
          Signature

          just a dog guy.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8821956].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author petelta
            Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post

            Hi,

            I get the concept, but I dont get how you dont get caught out as spam.

            Most forums (and tight niche fb fan pages) seem to expect you to participate or be around for quite a while before you lob a sales pitch at them.

            in my dog treat niche, I have liked several dog associated pages, and some have liked me back (though getting a reciprical is much harder I have found).

            Perhaps its just my niche, but I have found that these groups dont take kindly to commercialising their pages (for my own benefit). Sure many are non profit organisations (lost dog homes etc) ..

            So all I have been able to do is either like one of their posts, or comment where appropriate and hope that someone reads who the poster was (healthy dog treats).

            What you have done is ideal, but as said, I have just found that it would be the quickest way to get banned from fb - particularly if I do a sales pitch to ten different fan pages, and at least two of them complained to fb ..

            Am I alone in this? Hope so, as I have been wanting to make some money of fb for a while, rather than it being them making it off me (you know, advertising on my page, with my content) ...
            It's because you are doing a sales pitch. This is social media... it's all about the community and sharing content with like minded people. So, you have to present the product that way.

            I have done this in dog niches as well with just as good success. No one complains when you present it as a fan.

            If you want to make any real money from Facebook, it's time you learn about their advertising. It's worth it.
            Signature
            TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
            Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8822030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nashhagen
    This is an AWESOME idea! I've already made two designs that I am selling now. Just a quick question for you. When you create a campaign how many shirts do you set your goal at and what is your price. I'm selling mine at 12.95, but do you think I could potentially sell them for more?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8821532].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jonj31070
      Great post, Petelta! This is a great idea. I wish I would ave thought of it seeing as I am a huge Auburn Fan. WAR EAGLE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8821707].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by nashhagen View Post

      This is an AWESOME idea! I've already made two designs that I am selling now. Just a quick question for you. When you create a campaign how many shirts do you set your goal at and what is your price. I'm selling mine at 12.95, but do you think I could potentially sell them for more?
      I sell my tshirts from $19.99 to $24.99. The more you price it, the higher you get paid per shirt. $19.99 is about average right now. I've been going the high end of $24.99 lately just because I've noticed people who pay $20 for a shirt will pay $25... and that $5 extra goes to me.

      As far as how many shirts you set the goal, I start at 25-30 goal depending on the niche. When the campaign dwindles down and I've only sold 20 shirts of the 30 sale goal, you can call Teespring and ask themt o drop the goal. The higher sale goal you set, the more profit per sale you get though... so when they drop it, they adjust the profit/sale too.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8858218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ray Erdmann
    Travis,


    Thanks for the awesome info! Have tried a teespring campaign but it didn't go as planned...do you outsource the design for shirts or do you do it yourself?
    Signature

    "Whether you think you can or not...you'll always be 100% right!" |

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8857174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eltasweeq
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8858330].message }}
  • I love the t-shirt but hate that Aurburn lost.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8858415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vallejomedia
    Originally Posted by petelta View Post

    After I got accepted into the group, I made a simple post letting these readers know about the tshirt...
    are you doing any tracking of where the sales are coming from?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8867717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Davidin
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8879460].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joemuse
      I'm stuck on the conversion pixels. I got $50 for ads and I want to use that over the next few days to generate some revenue. I don't know if I have to have my own website or post it on the teespring site itself. I tried posting the code on the checkout screen, but no dice..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8879560].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gr8mudassir
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8882557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author redondo
      I am sooo close to the sweetspot i think. but i cant get it to sell.

      I have laborated with different angles and targets but still no one buys. i Have 2 niches, Fitness niche and Nba niche. famous basketballer.

      Attachment 19649

      Here you can see the stats, it feels that people now clicks on the links but dont want to buy, cux i dont get many likes either from the ad itself.

      Any ideas?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883202].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author petelta
        Originally Posted by redondo View Post

        I am sooo close to the sweetspot i think. but i cant get it to sell.

        I have laborated with different angles and targets but still no one buys. i Have 2 niches, Fitness niche and Nba niche. famous basketballer.

        Attachment 19649

        Here you can see the stats, it feels that people now clicks on the links but dont want to buy, cux i dont get many likes either from the ad itself.

        Any ideas?
        There are two things that could be the problem...

        1 - The offer itself... aka the design. You need to give them something they want to buy and when it comes to tshirts, you have to either catch a heart string that's been strung recently... or you need to give them an awesome one of a kind design they haven't seen or won't see anywhere else.

        2 - You need to target a better niche or a better angle to your niche...

        The fitness niche is a great long term niche to be in. The quick burst tshirt campaigns are rare in this niche without already having a large following and click potential though. It's not a buzz topic.

        Kobe Bryant is hurt right now. So, the fan buzz around his name isn't that huge. Once again, another long term niche to go after (well at least until he retires)... but not the best short term burst niche to go after.

        You're close for sure. You can still be successful with this in those two niches. They are just harder than your typical angle.
        Signature
        TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
        Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8883665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dschipper
    this sounds great, how do you find an artist? i would like to do it for walking dead:-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8900155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicoli
    Fiverr is a good start man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8900159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yoangov
    Going with the Buzz and selling shirts might be really proffitable if done on a large scale!
    Signature

    I will run profitable ad campaigns for money.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8900853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcusxxx
    Sounds like a pretty good system to get involved in. Seems worth the investment. Thanx for posting the thread.
    Signature

    Let me SHOW YOU right now how REGULAR FOLK LIKE YOU AND ME are raking in a CONSISTENT $4,250.24 per month in just 28 days from now using only 100% FREE methods... Seriously this is all NEW stuff - nobody doing it and YOU will be shocked to the core when you see it, but the BEST PART IS: It's yours... FREE... I will only share for a limited time so make sure to get Instant access now!!completewealthsystem.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8915281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xerokael
    Hi Travis, this post and the other one regarding the tshirt ads made me sign up for your website and this forum. I'm definitely trying this.

    I have some questions though... How do you create a message that passes as social sharing and not like a sales pitch?

    Let's say the niche is about comics... How would you go for that?

    "I love Batman... Are there any fans here?

    If you are one, what do you think of this t shirt?

    <link>"

    ?? Would that work? I don't wanna look as a spammer or salesman specially going the free way...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8927314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by Xerokael View Post

      Hi Travis, this post and the other one regarding the tshirt ads made me sign up for your website and this forum. I'm definitely trying this.

      I have some questions though... How do you create a message that passes as social sharing and not like a sales pitch?

      Let's say the niche is about comics... How would you go for that?

      "I love Batman... Are there any fans here?

      If you are one, what do you think of this t shirt?

      <link>"

      ?? Would that work? I don't wanna look as a spammer or salesman specially going the free way...
      That's pretty much it. It's best to be active in teh group as much as you can. This way people recognize your name for good posts and they will react to the shirt better.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Solarstone
    This is a really good idea, thanks for sharing. But I still feel that finding that "niche" or opportunity is the most difficult part, as it always is in internet marketing. But then again seeing as this doesn't cost you a penny I don't see the harm in trying it.
    Signature

    Motivation, Self-Improvement and Travel Blogs: http://yolodiary.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928723].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richjerk321
      Originally Posted by Solarstone View Post

      This is a really good idea, thanks for sharing. But I still feel that finding that "niche" or opportunity is the most difficult part, as it always is in internet marketing. But then again seeing as this doesn't cost you a penny I don't see the harm in trying it.
      I'm assuming you haven't started advertising on FB yet.

      You may need to spend about $250 - $1,000 before you start seeing any profit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928767].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Solarstone
        Originally Posted by richjerk321 View Post

        I'm assuming you haven't started advertising on FB yet.

        You may need to spend about $250 - $1,000 before you start seeing any profit.
        ??

        I don't get it....
        Signature

        Motivation, Self-Improvement and Travel Blogs: http://yolodiary.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malouisa
    This is a very good idea.. I will apply this and hope to get the same results.
    Signature

    Are you still struggling with your income? Try to check this.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8928910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kasiasconsults
    Can you tell me when you posted from your business page, how did you get the posts to show they were from that page? I have a personal page and business page, but when I try to post, my personal posting comes up and not the business.

    Thanks for the great idea!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8930688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malouisa
    Hi Petelta. I've been searching this site again and just found this now. As i remember i did send a message here don't know if you had read it. Sorry, i am just new to forums like this. And i found this which i really need. I am trying to earn online. I am trying to use facebook also because i have a product to sell but no results. I did some ads even daily but zero. Should i create a fan page in this case? do you have lots of followers who can see your ad? i really need to earn but no capital for paid ads. Also i don't know if i will receive notification if you will reply this message. I am newbie and i hope i can follow this thread.
    Signature

    Are you still struggling with your income? Try to check this.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8955756].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by malouisa View Post

      Hi Petelta. I've been searching this site again and just found this now. As i remember i did send a message here don't know if you had read it. Sorry, i am just new to forums like this. And i found this which i really need. I am trying to earn online. I am trying to use facebook also because i have a product to sell but no results. I did some ads even daily but zero. Should i create a fan page in this case? do you have lots of followers who can see your ad? i really need to earn but no capital for paid ads. Also i don't know if i will receive notification if you will reply this message. I am newbie and i hope i can follow this thread.
      Try and look at all these strategies like ads, videos, fan pages, etc as traffic sources. You want to generate as much traffic to your offer as possible. So, the ideal plan is to do all of them to generate consistent traffic and become the authority.

      So, yes. Build a fan page... and when you get capital, use ads.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8955866].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author userj
        Originally Posted by petelta View Post

        Try and look at all these strategies like ads, videos, fan pages, etc as traffic sources. You want to generate as much traffic to your offer as possible. So, the ideal plan is to do all of them to generate consistent traffic and become the authority.

        So, yes. Build a fan page... and when you get capital, use ads.
        What to write in the post when we try to sell tshirt ??
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10576360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Facebookcash
    wow, totally impressive! Not on here much but totally appreciate this great insight! Cool tee man!
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate templates in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8969101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Collin88
    You are a legend Petelta Seriously!

    I go around reading a ton of stuff but when it comes to innovation, I truly lag behind people like you...

    I am checking to see if this could be replicated in the Indian market, but unfortunately I don't see websites that will take on the responsibility of printing and shipping out the product. That's the big hurdle..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8991919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chinup
    Looking forward to trying this technique on my fb page with almost 500k real fans.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9007985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StarGuy
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    I've been putting Teespring to work as I'm a Graphic Designer so I've been looking at hot topics and designer some campaigns. I've had a lot of likes and shares but not too many buys.

    My question is regarding this technique. I started doing it on my personal FB account which I feel was a mistake because all of my friends could see the groups I was joining and posts. I looked and there are no settings to hide group comments so everyone can see. I then created a new account and did the same thing but no matter how convincing my group posts are, people can see I JUST joined FB so they know its a sham.

    What are you guys doing?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9009676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meetfaizan
    Teespring business is increasing day by day. I saw Nishant Webinar and came to know about Teespring there.

    It could be $100/day business if we do it Properly...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9012354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sara Vita
    Wow! Thanks for this as a girl i have manyyy ideas of trends. I am going to give it a try thanks again for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9012522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author safeerahmed80
    I have tried selling in groups but but was not able to generate that much of sales. Now i am looking form some advertising on facebook. Hope i will get something out of it. I know how to target particular audience. Also will give another try on other social network sites.
    Wish me good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9014255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anwar001
      Originally Posted by safeerahmed80 View Post

      I have tried selling in groups but but was not able to generate that much of sales. Now i am looking form some advertising on facebook. Hope i will get something out of it. I know how to target particular audience. Also will give another try on other social network sites.
      Wish me good luck
      I don't want to offend you, but I would suggest a small shift in attitude for you. I am referring to your attitude that you tried Facebook groups for a while and it didnt' work so you will try Facebook ads and if that doesn't work then you will try something else. Maybe you are giving up too soon on things and moving on very quickly to the next thing without trying to analyze and find out what mistakes you did and correct them, optimize your marketing and test further.

      Its all about targeting and selling the right stuff to right people on Facebook (or any other platform for that matter). As you can read in the original post, many people created Tshirts targeting the same niche audience but were unable to sell because they did so many wrong things.

      So, you have to look at the finer points to analyze and find out why you did not sell enough Tshirts. Maybe you targeted wrong audience, maybe the people you were targeting were not passionate enough for the stuff you were trying to shove down their throat, or maybe your tees were not designed properly or you did not choose the right colors.

      Before you go on to say I did not get much results from Facebook pages or Facebook ads or anything, make sure you analyze in detail where you may have gone wrong. Hope you take this advice in the right way
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9020756].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David Whitfield
        Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post

        I don't want to offend you, but I would suggest a small shift in attitude for you. I am referring to your attitude that you tried Facebook groups for a while and it didnt' work so you will try Facebook ads and if that doesn't work then you will try something else. Maybe you are giving up too soon on things and moving on very quickly to the next thing without trying to analyze and find out what mistakes you did and correct them, optimize your marketing and test further.

        Its all about targeting and selling the right stuff to right people on Facebook (or any other platform for that matter). As you can read in the original post, many people created Tshirts targeting the same niche audience but were unable to sell because they did so many wrong things.

        So, you have to look at the finer points to analyze and find out why you did not sell enough Tshirts. Maybe you targeted wrong audience, maybe the people you were targeting were not passionate enough for the stuff you were trying to shove down their throat, or maybe your tees were not designed properly or you did not choose the right colors.

        Before you go on to say I did not get much results from Facebook pages or Facebook ads or anything, make sure you analyze in detail where you may have gone wrong. Hope you take this advice in the right way
        advice worth repeating. Thanks
        I identify my own need to not jump to conclusions about buyer or product behavior with out investigating important variables.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9130809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author watsonovedades
    awesome way to get convertions from a Facebook page
    thanks for sharing dawg
    Signature
    Whatever your mind can conceive and BELIEVE you can achieve
    Follow me on Twitter - @DineroConPc
    I talk about Affiliate Marketing Methods
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9021819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author automationhero
    Great idea. I have also seen great success by simply posing to Facebook groups in a targeted niche. If you do it right you can drive a lot of free traffic to your offer. I use this tool to post to multiple groups at the same time if anyone else wants to check it out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9021983].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by automationhero View Post

      Great idea. I have also seen great success by simply posing to Facebook groups in a targeted niche. If you do it right you can drive a lot of free traffic to your offer. I use this tool to post to multiple groups at the same time if anyone else wants to check it out
      Ick, I hate Automation Hero. It's the buggiest software around plus there are much better options that cost less.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Awesome ideas,
    I see many people doing social media marketing and making good sum of income,
    it's really worth trying.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9029400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daxguy5
    Very effective technique but you would have to take a risk in this because you could be banned from facebook for continuously posting activity. So Stay Safe Thanks
    Signature
    Making Money Online Is Really Awesome Guys...!
    All You Need To Do Is Blogging 1 Hour A Day...!
    Lets Connect On FaceBook And I Will SHow You How You Can Use Blogging To Make Your Living !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9049582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Assignmentwriter
    This is a great tactic to convert 20$ in 50$ profit in Facebook ad campaign.
    Signature
    Prospring launch offering a 100 Million in Prizes and stacks of benefits each week.
    http://www.prospringlaunch.com/Akbar786

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9050996].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebooksmaster
    Love this kind of detailed case studies than pages of ebooks that are sold out there.Thanks.
    Signature
    Free consultation about Monetizing your Website ! Onlinewebsiteconsultant.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9055013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hafsahanifa
    Wow! its very good idea.Thank you so much for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9056799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VincentK
    Travis, can you share a little bit on how you research to find your "buzz niches"?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9066415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikepetrea
    Sounds fun, I've got some great ideas !!
    Signature

    Mike, SC

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9091614].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9798248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warso
    there are few big problems with this strategy: it is spammy, it counts on a guess that is not really true: people don't like buying t-shirts with quotes, and when it is related to an event, teespring usually delivers slowly so the t-shirts might reach much too late, after the event finished
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10629191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buttfungus
    can sombody share results or statistics for proof ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10634967].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warso
    it absolutely doesn't work
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abdullah osama
    it is a good and perfect method to start your first 100
    and it could reach 1000 not just 100
    why ?
    because its easy
    newbie friendly
    and explained in a way anybody can do it
    even a 14 years old boy
    please if you found it useful or u like it press on the thanks button !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dylan Wilfred
    great thanks for the article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10642109].message }}

Trending Topics