FB is really pissing me off!

by smodha 7 replies
Hey Warriors!

I'm working with a big UK client and running their PPC campaigns. My client is launching a new product and and his Web Team created a FB profile so I can run ads off it.

The profile is ready but now requires ID verification which I uploaded through the account. A few later I received an email from 'Joey' asking for my company's registration certificate. I was asked to reply to 'Joey's' email but when I did I got the Message Failed to Send error.

I have also sent emails abuse@facebook, info@facebook, disabled@facebook and support@facebook but these emails bounced back too. There is no FB support number either.

Can anyone help?

Grrrrrrrrrr

Sanj.
#social media #facebook #pissing
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author MarinerdMike
    Originally Posted by smodha View Post

    Hey Warriors!

    I'm working with a big UK client and running their PPC campaigns. My client is launching a new product and and his Web Team created a FB profile so I can run ads off it.

    The profile is ready but now requires ID verification which I uploaded through the account. A few later I received an email from 'Joey' asking for my company's registration certificate. I was asked to reply to 'Joey's' email but when I did I got the Message Failed to Send error.

    I have also sent emails abuse@facebook, info@facebook, disabled@facebook and support@facebook but these emails bounced back too. There is no FB support number either.

    Can anyone help?

    Grrrrrrrrrr

    Sanj.
    Why was a new account created just to run ads?

    I believe FB is cracking down on such things due to the proliferation of ad coupons. From their POV, there's really no reason to create an account simply to run adverts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8986868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by MarinerdMike View Post

      Why was a new account created just to run ads?

      I believe FB is cracking down on such things due to the proliferation of ad coupons. From their POV, there's really no reason to create an account simply to run adverts.
      The issue isn't running ads. It's some kind of EU compliance law. I can send them the documents they need if I had the correct, working email address!
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8989320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brutecky
    Originally Posted by smodha View Post

    My client is launching a new product and and his Web Team created a FB profile so I can run ads off it.

    The profile is ready but now requires ID verification which I uploaded through the account.
    So you started your Facebook campaign by breaking Facebook's TOS and making a fake profile. Nice! There is 100% NO REASON to do that. So now your 'pissed off' because your having problems because you cant follow a simple, well known rule.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8989681].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by brutecky View Post

      So you started your Facebook campaign by breaking Facebook's TOS and making a fake profile. Nice! There is 100% NO REASON to do that. So now your 'pissed off' because your having problems because you cant follow a simple, well known rule.
      I haven't done anything. I'm talking about resolving my client's page.

      For someone who rips/scrapes sites - you are one to talk about ToS
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8989950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darkc0de1
    If it's really urgent, I would find a way to call Facebook. Call them and ask what went wrong. I tried to do some research about FB toll free number and here's what i found: Facebook Phone Number

    Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8989711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biggenius
    You need Facebook rep. Call Facebook sales team UK. I am sure they will be able to help you and get this issue solved in less than 5 hours.

    How do i know this?
    I own 12 Facebook advertising agencies and 100+ Facebook agency/business ad accounts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8991617].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by biggenius View Post

      You need Facebook rep. Call Facebook sales team UK. I am sure they will be able to help you and get this issue solved in less than 5 hours.

      How do i know this?
      I own 12 Facebook advertising agencies and 100+ Facebook agency/business ad accounts.
      My Sales Rep is useless. He only rings to sell me business services and whenever I ask him anything he just refers me to facebook.com/help which is also pretty shit.
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8992008].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics