what are the rules in using YouTube videos for your website
- do i consult the author first?
- is it okay to take screen shots?
- if my content is in the same sequence in which he describes his how to is that copy write?
Note the niche I am in, the content is non copy writable. According to copy write law.
I know that greed isn't good in this context. Should I work out a deal with him. His content has very low views and my niches are very unsaturated. If you were him. Does this deal sound legit.
- I bring you views, you enable a YouTube partnership, he has an undeveloped domain, I can supplement his domain with mine. However I run the risk of giving away my niche to someone who knows nothing about affiliate marketing.
- what would a back up plan look like?